Awww! But IzÛwÛ!

"If Todo-chan doesn't wanna say he doesn't have to!" Izuku interrupted with a pout. He shifted around in Todoroki's lap to give him a thoughtful look. Many people gave out several complaints but they all knew arguing with Izuku would be like trying to grab water.

"Aw, common Deku!" Mina sulked. Izuku gave a 'What I say goes.' type of scowl at her. Todoroki sighed with relief as the knot in his chest loosened considerably... he rather not be forced to confess through a game of truth or dare.

"Deku-kun is right!" Iida yelled out with choppy motions, "Respect Todoroki-kun's privacy!" Soon after that slight disappointment but good play on Satou's part they stopped the game. Everyone watched Sero try and pry out of the tape around his hands as everyone refused to help him, that was pretty funny.

"You know guys the game's over." Uraraka snickered. Izuku was still snuggled into Todoroki's lap and was currently dozing off lightly, the haflie settled with a shrug as Izuku murmured something with a frown before turning over and curling further into a ball. Todoroki leaned back against the couch behind him with an annoyed sigh, why can't he just be alone with Izuku?

Soon a camera flashed, he glanced over at it with a scowl and saw that Mina was behind the phone, hysterically laughing because she didn't mean for the flash to be on. Todoroki gave her a death glare, silently threatening to turn her into a ice sculpture if she didn't leave. Though he didn't move, if he did he'd wake Izuku up.

"Aw, what's wrong Todoroki?" She snickered, turning to Uraraka with a grin and showed her the picture.

"Sent that one to me!" Uraraka squealed, grabbing her phone.

"Why do I feel like you have more than one picture of us." Todoroki grumbled, shifting to the side so Izuku could be more comfortable.

"Cuz' we do." Mina replied as she was led out the room by Uraraka before Todoroki could respond..

Now they were pretty much alone. It looks like Iida was still down here but he was just grabbing some water. Todoroki looked down on Izuku's sleepy features, he was always perfect. With a huff he scooped him up and sat on the couch, setting him in his lap before reaching over for his phone. He continued his online book read, it was called Yesterday Upon the Stairs by PitViperOfDoom. (Great fanfic check it out!!! Archive of Our Own story) It was basically about a boy with a ghost quirk, pretty good for as much as he's read.

"You're still here?" Uraraka laughed as she came down stairs three hours later. Todoroki finished around 15 more chapters of the book in this time, Izuku still hasn't woken up.

"Yep." He popped the 'p'. "I can't feel my legs either." Uraraka laughed even more, running off to who knows where.

'I am willing to sit here all night if I have to.' Todoroki mentally concluded. Izuku really was a cat.

Soon Izuku shifted and sat up, rubbing his eyes with a small yawn.

"Good Evening." Todoroki said. Izuku jumped slightly and realized he was still on top of Todoroki. His face flushed vibrantly before he scrambled off of him.

"S-Sorry!" He squeaked.

Todoroki laughed, "It's fine." He used his hands to move his legs, after Izuku gave him a confused expression he explained. "I sat here for three hours and a half, my legs lost feeling." Izuku made a strangled sound which caused Todoroki to laugh even more.

{591 words}