The Beauty in the World is Always Broken

The heroes looked everywhere nonstop for three days, Aizawa and Yamada working even longer as Eraserhead and Present Mic. Nothing worked.

No one could find him.

Izuku...

————————————————————

"...Todoroki.. you have to come out of your room.." Momo tried again for the third time this day. It had already been four days since Izuku's been kidnapped. "..you need to eat.. please Todoroki."

She could hear a muffled sob come from in the room, a weak and scratchy voice barely making it's way through the door, "He was right there! I-I could have grabbed him! I-I was too slow a-and now everything's so-" he broke off.

But it was quite obvious how things were.

Bakugo wasn't as mad. Even dull.

Mina tried to make people happy but was often crying in her room or with Uraraka.

Uraraka herself wasn't no better, she hadn't smiled since he's been taken.

Shinso was hardly even in the dorms, helping his dad as an intern to look around. Denki could only barely make him sit still, he was working himself to death.

Momo wouldn't admit it, but it's hard to use her quirk without thinking of Izuku and start crying.

However Todoroki was far worse. He wouldn't eat or come out of his room to see anyone. He was either out looking for Izuku or in his room breaking down.

Of course they're not the only people affected.. everyone in class 1-a was.

Those are just the plot important people- **COUGH COUGH-**

One day they were all in class, Aizawa stressed out but still teaching them. Todoroki wasn't in class, though everyone else was.

"...okay everyone. I know.. I-I know Izuku's gone... but school must go on." Everyone knew this was physically painful to say for Aizawa. "..We'll be having more-"

The door was opened, Todoroki stepping in. Despite looking increasingly tired and pale he sat down, not even having his backpack.

Everyone stared before Aizawa slowly continued.
"...more internships for hero work practice. The big three which you vaguely met before are here again to.. talk." He turned and muttered under his breath, ".. and hopefully cheer everyone up.."

But he knew only getting Izuku back could.

The three seniors walked in, already knowing what they were dealing with. Gentle smiles on their faces, they took deep breaths and started.

————————————

"...Shigaraki disintegrated your arm and basically took off your hand." Dabi didn't hide his bluntness but Izuku honestly preferred the hard truth.

But this truth was fucking hard to swallow.

He stared blankly, feeling even more incredibly dizzy than before. "..t-..t-Tomuchan..- m-..m-my hand.."

Dabi looked at him curiously at this nickname.

Izuku was only staring, pure terror evident on his tear stained face. He tried to move a muscle connected to where his hand would normally be connected... he cringed lightly and held in a whimper.

It only hurt. There wasn't anything there.

It was a hard truth to bare indeed.

Dabi felt cruel with a growing temptation.

Absolutely like an asshole.

...

"...hey kid.."

He was such an ass.

"If you ever need help..."

He could not if he really wanted to stop-

"..I'm here to give you a hand..~"