I DREW TOGA AND I LOVE HER

{So, y'all gunna hate me- ;3}

Izuku shifted, sitting up on something... surprisingly soft. His vision spun making it impossible to see, though he still remembered where he was at. Still, the past events were a little fuzzy.

"OOOOO HEY HEY! EMO STITCH BITCH! IZZUY'S AWWAAAAAAAAAKKEE~!!!" The loud and sudden screech made Izuku instinctively curl up in a ball, whimpering lightly.

"Shut the fuck up you loud whiny ass motherfucker!" Dabi groaned, stomping in with a growl. He saw Izuku and momentarily paused.

"Toga get the fuck out."

"No! You're no fuuuuun..." She whined, but from his tone of voice she knew there was no fighting it and left with a over exaggerated pout. "Ima go get some bloooood~!!"

Dabi glared daggers as she left, closing the door behind her.

Soon, he turned to Izuku with a softer expression of... worry? Wow, from a villain this was rare.

Izuku still used his feet to shuffle back on the bed, trembling with wide and scared eyes. He didn't dare speak.

The patchwork of a man put his hands up in a surrender type position, taking slow and carefully steps towards Izuku like he was a scared animal.

"..hey. I'm not gunna hurt ya.." He spoke gently, it reminded Izuku of Todo-chan.. he missed Todo-chan... "Okay? I'm here to help.."

Izuku squinted at him.

A villain? Helping him?

He didn't believe it.

Still, he was too scared to refuse, slowly falling limp in the bed. Though, he wasn't relaxed in the slightest, if anything even more tense at such sympathy. Good things always followed with things that were horrid, that's what Izuku had learned through his life.

Dabi still took this as a sign to walk to the edge of the bed, sitting down. His face looked stoic, glare lines still imprinted into his skin from how often he scowled at others. This person didn't look like he was normally nice.

If anything this scared Izuku more than being screamed at. At least then he knew he was in for hell. Now he was trying to guess.

"...How are you feeling?" His voice had an underline of a growl, still it reminded Izuku of a deep, calming purr rather than something violent.

The little bean couldn't find his voice, only a scratchy squeak escaped his parted lips. Even the small noise made him want to panic. In this place, he only knew the rules he grew up with, everything came crashing down.

He grew lifeless like a doll again.

This response made the older frown deeply. "What the fuck did Shiggy do to you?"

The name made him tense.

"...that is despite the obvious.."

Izuku paused. "...w-w-w-wha?" he barely wisped out.

Dabi paused. "..H-have.. have you not noticed?"

Izuku shifted uncomfortably with a nervous look.

"...kid... hold out your arms."

Izuku's eye's widened but he did as he was told.

...

. . .

. . .

Wh...

Where was his hand?

Izuku stared in frozen horror at a bandaged forearm... but there was nothing beyond that. Just a bloodied and bandaged stump.

He forgot how to breathe.

Tears pooled before he could even register them, his pulse quickening double the pace in less than a second.

A mute scream escaped his mouth, hiccups cutting him off.

W H E R E W A S H I S H A N D ?