Discharged

Izuku giggled mutely as Aizawa was panicking about him, not wanting him to move around due to his neck, but that was basically telling a dog to not beg for food: they won't listen. He hopped around like a small bunny, turning on his heel as he raced around the halls in the house slowly spiking his dad's anxiety. He ended up asking Hizashi for coffee jelly while they were on their was home from the hospital, Aizawa couldn't come because of a meeting at school that held him back. Hizashi's authority is even weaker than Aizawa's when it comes to Izuku, the moment he asked for caffeinated food that fits his soft food diet, Hizashi was doing back flips to get him some. What a terrible mistake.

"Hitoshi, calm him down!" Aizawa begged his son.

"Can't. Unless I use my quirk- but he can't speak, so still: Can't." Shinso didn't even look up from his phone to say this, a guilty Hizashi sat next to him and opened his mouth to form an apology.

"I wasn't thinking-"

"OH MY GOD GET OFF THE FRIDGE IZUKU." Aizawa screeched, prying his son off before he could hurt himself even more. After Izuku thrashed around slightly in his dad's grasp he fell limp, then moved his arms up so he could touch Aizawa's face. He didn't really have a plan in this considering he couldn't see- he just kinda... touched his face?

"Problem child what are you doing." It wasn't a question, his tone was blank but held a clear message: Stop. But Izuku didn't till he was set down, automatically bolting away. Aizawa let out a growl mixed with a groan and went to get his capture gear.

"So?" Shinso asked.

"So what?" Aizawa responded tiredly, bringing his hand to rub the lack of sleep out of his eyes.

"When are you going to untie him?"

They both looked up at Izuku, he was snugged up in Aizawa's capture gear and hung from the ceiling light with a pout as he slowly spun around in circles by gravity's doing.

"When I die."

"Dad.

You're already dead."

"Nii-chan! Nii-chan!" Izuku exclaimed, tugging on his brother's arm.

"What is it child?" Shinso eyed Izuku with a hint of annoyance, but happy annoyance.

"Can I have your phone?" He asked with those damn puppy eyes.

"Not have, but borrow." He caved quickly, handing it over.

Izuku automatically went to the class group chat and started typing.

Me- hai! It's Deku I's have Nii-chan's phone

Not even a second later Todoroki responded.

Todoroki- How are you feeling?

Me- like I could climb the fridge again or nom more coffee jelly but dad will get mad

Urararararka- again????

Me- I tried climbing the fridge but dad pulled me off

Denki- i wnna climb a fridge 2

Jiro- your to dumb for that

Iida- You're*. It's great that you're feeling better Deku-kun!

Me- thanks ôヮô

Kota- Bunny has missed you ^^

Me- say hai for me!

Momo- I'm glad you're back Deku-kun

Jiro- Momo come to my dorm for a sec

Denki- OoOOooO ThEy FuCKin

Iida- Please refrain from cussing Denki-kun.

Jiro- We are not!

Todoroki- Please don't climb the fridge

Me- Nii-chan tied me down again when i tired tho he still letting me have his phone

Todoroki- Again?

Me- Dad did it first he hung me from the ceiling

Todoroki- I'm concerned

Me- I's fine

Todoroki- That's good

Mina- ToDoDeKu~

Me- Whats dat

Todoroki- Nothing.

Me- (╯︵╰,)

Mina- Its smthn wunderfl and totally not about u or todo here

Me- Oh oki (∪ ◡ ∪)

Bakugo- STOP FUCKING SPAMMING SO DAMN MUCH hi deku

Me- hai kacchan

Me- Nii-chan wants back his phone bey

Todoroki- Bye Deku-kun

Urararararraka- BYE DEKU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Momo- Talk to us later :)

Me but Shinso- Zu's gone bitches now stfu

Todoroki- Rude.

Iida- No cussing!

Kirishima- tell that to @bakubro

Bakugo- DONT AT ME FUCKER

Kirishima- Depends on who im fuckin

Iida- I give up.

Izuku jumped around the dinning table as he was handed an apple sauce and sat down with his spoon. Aizawa told himself several times it was only a spoon and not a knife he was hopping around with, even still he was bouncing in his seat.

"Ok little bunny, calm down and eat." Hizashi held his shoulders lightly to still him, it worked till he let go down.

"Dear lord, I hope he calms down for school." Aizawa muttered, taking his frustrations out on his ramen by stabbing it with his chops sticks repeatedly, not doing much as they just slipped in between the noodles.

"I don't know, it might make class interesting." Shinso snickered before slurping a noddle into his mouth...
probably wishing it was Denki's noodle but we don't talk about that.

"You mean chaotic?"

"Chaotic good."

"Chaotic bad."

"Eat yo' food before I get chaotic." Hizashi pipped up.

"Yes ma'am." Aizawa and Shinso replied in unison before digging into their soba.

"Damn right."

{830 words}