Dad, Your Adopted!

------|Aizawa 1st POV|------

"Did you adopt another child without us, Shouta?"

Hizashi Yadama-Aizawa, the (loud) love of my life opened the door, showing that he also had our son with him, Hitoshi Shinso-Aizawa. Us as a family chose to keep our situation secret, Hizashi kept his last name when it came to teaching and the media, and Hitoshi kept his to avoid suspicion of his classmates. We actually adopted Hitoshi after we found out he came from an abusive household, he was still in Ua's Gen. Ed. Class, it was just after the sports festival. A happy time for all of us. The only person that knows of our family is Nezu, selected staff members, and Nemuri Kayama: Midnight.

You see, Nemuri and Yadama were my high school friends that stuck with me even after. And one way or another Yadama made me love him, I had no option, believe me.

Hizashi knows I have a soft spot for hurt problem children, so it's no surprise that his first remark was that. "To be fair, I think he adopted me."

"Oh, of course." Both Hizashi and Hitoshi sighed at the same time, luckily they kept their voices down to avoid waking Izuku up.

"What's his story?" Yadama asked, walking over with Hitoshi in tow and carefully sitting on the bed, Hitoshi sat on a visitor chair near by.

"Basically, he ran into me while running from a creep. I'm pretty sure he was kidnapped, but I don't know how long for. The only think I know about him is his name, Izuku and that someone would abuse him." I explained vaguely. "He cleaned up already and as you can see all his wounds are bandaged."

"Is that why he looks like a mummy?" Hitoshi got smacked up side the head lightly a second later.

"Don't be so insensitive, Hitoshi!" I hissed.

"Yep, Dad's adopted the kid alright." Hizashi sighed playfully. Hitoshi laughed lightly for a second. We really were a happy family.

After a while of us talking Izuku woke up, automatically starting to panic when seeing that there was more people in the room. Hizashi got off the bed and went to Hitoshi, a new face of worry present on his face. Izuku started whimpering and shaking so bad, he barely was breathing at all, clutching my sleeve tightly while his panicked eyes glossed over. Tears welled up in his eyes, looking around the room in fast glances. I forced him to look at me, I caught the sound of him mutter intangible words.

It took a little longer to calm him down this time, going over breathing exercises; he was still trembling  slightly but at least it was better.

"You're fine, ok?" I asked him in a clam and soft tone. He responded by pulling himself closer to me and burying his head into my arm again. I looked over at my boys, they both looked slightly terrified at how broken he actually was. I myself was surprised.

After a couple minutes of silence of him calming down completely, in a low whisper Hizashi spoke, "Is the little listener ok?" His voice wavered slightly. I felt Izuku tense up next to me at the new noise.

"Can you go ask someone when the police will show? It's been sometime since they were called to see Izuku." I avoided Hizashi's question, maybe it was better if they were out of the room. He nodded, seeming to understand, signaling to Hitoshi to follow him. Once they were both left, Izuku moved his head to the side so he could glance around the room, once he saw they were really gone, he relaxed considerably but tightened his hold on my sleeve again.

"Safe." Izuku whispered quietly, I almost missed that the word even left his mouth. I smiled at this, glad to bring some peace to the broken kid. I didn't bother replying as I didn't know what to say. After some more time the door slowly opened again, revealing Naomasa Tsukauchi, a well known detective for pro hero's and tough cases and my boys. This caused Izuku to hide his face and tensing up once again.

They peeked in, I nodded in greeting.

"Good Morning to you too," Tsukauchi said in a soft voice, Hizashi must have warned him ahead of time about Izuku.

Once introductions passed and I explained what happened in more detail we tried to get some answers out of Izuku as he refused to speak the whole time.

Izuku didn't look up, and dared not making any noise. "Can you please tell us anything?" Tsukauchi said, slightly impatient. I glared at him.

"How about this, I'll ask you yes and no questions and you can nod or shake your head, are you ok with that?" I suggested, mainly to Izuku. After a couple seconds he nodded. I smiled and looked at the detective silently saying, 'THATS HOW IT'S DONE FUCKER.'

"Is the name Izuku your last name?" He shook his head no, "Is it your first?" He nodded. Ok, that doesn't really help. No one could find records on the kid, not even by comparing his face or DNA. Who ever had him in custody must have done it.

"Were you kidnapped?" He nodded, "Can you hold up your fingers to tell us how long?" Izuku shrugged. He didn't know? That's actually really sad.

"Were there multiple people hurting you?" With a shutter he nodded. "Do you recognize any of them?" He shook his head no, then started trembling. And with his hush and broken voice,

"They never showed their face, they'd just tie me down and hurt me, all I could see was red, I don't wanna go back-they'll be mad at me- he'll hurt me more- I don't wanna-I don't wanna-I don't-" He started trembling and his breathing grew short, tear's started pouring down his freckled cheek. I looked up at everyone, they stared back at me with a shocked and terrified expression. I had to calm him down again, helping him breathe and tried to remind him he'd never have to go back.

Izuku soon fell asleep after his panic attack, everyone was just silent, taking in how fragile someone so young could be.

"I think it would be smarter to ask question's when he's more stable. Considering I have no leads and barely any information besides the man you arrested, the case will have to be put aside unless we can get information out of the man. So far he's been very uncooperative." Tsukauchi sighed. I did too, looking at Hizashi.

"Can you tell Nezu that I can't come to school because of this situation?" It hurt to say, my problem children will probably think I'm dead. Hizashi looked surprised, "If I leave the problem child he'll just have a panic attack, and there are no guarantee's that the nurses could keep him calm. The moment I saved him he literally hasn't let go of me." Hizashi nodded, now understanding why. I mean, I've never took a day off from teaching in whole four years I've had the job.

"I'll let him know. Considering you're the only one he's comfortable around we probably will be adopting him. Or at least taking care of him till he finds his way back home." Hizashi smirked, I groaned, but secretly I was kinda glad for that. I'm not sure if I could let the kid go.

"Well then, head back home, it's still four-thirty so you have plenty of time to get ready." I sent them on their way, looking down at Izuku. He looks peaceful when he's asleep. "I swear.

I will be body slamming someone off a cliff."

----------------------

{1279 words}