Say Goodbye To Big Brother

"You actually think you'll win?!" Overhaul sneered.

"Aye with the power of friendship and love anything is possible!" Dabi said in a squeaky voice before cackling.

Shoto looked at him like he was an idiot. "..did.. did you just imitate and anime girl?"

Dabi snickered more.

"So this is just a joke to you?!" Overhaul growled again, practically baring fangs.

"Well do you want the nice answer or the truth?"

"Bastard! Kill them!"

A ring of blue fire surrounded the Todoroki siblings, orange fire dancing to mix in from Shoto. Ice blocked off most spears, Dabi melting them if they slipped past. Honestly, the two were a good team.

Until...

Overhaul made a smaller spear, coming up from the ground right in front of Dabi. It was a good 3 inch by 3 inch, small compared to the others. Still.. it was sharper than everything else, so close to Dabi there was no stopping it.

There was no stopping how quick it stabbed up. Stabbed through.

It stabbed through flesh and bone quickly. 

Like a knife slicing through butter.

Shoto didn't even notice at first, not until he heard a choked gasp from behind him. His head whipped around quickly, eyes widening in horror at what he saw.

Dabi staggered in place, the spike impaling his stomach keeping him from falling down or really moving at all.

"Fuck- no no n o n o n o - Touya." Shoto grabbed it and melted it in half, catching his brother as he fell. Blood leaked from Dabi's mouth, his burn bottom lip trembling ever so slightly.

"Hehh.. y..you should see cha' face.. cry baby.." he gave a small, teasing grin, though it was weak. He coughed out some blood, the iron bubbling in his throat.

Shoto has messy tears slipping down his face, a terror filled expression. "No- no fuck you.. fuck you Touya.. please don't leave me.."

Dabi's face fell, he tried sitting up only to grunt and cough more, blood spilling over his chin now.

From the pause from the two brothers, the other pros realized something was wrong and stole Overhaul's attention.

"Hey.. rem'ber wha I told you bef'r..?" His tongue started to go limp making it hard to form words properly. "I don' die tha' easily heh.."

Shoto lost his brother's face through his tears, it blurring into a blob of black and purple.

"I don't care! You can't.. not again.. I just found you Damnit.." he pulled his brother closer to him, quirk starting to flare up from how strong his emotions were swirling around in his head.
"Y-you can't leave..!"

He hiccuped.

Dabi's hand shakily reached up and started to tug the spear out of his stomach, hissing the whole while.

"Idiot what are you doing stop?!" Shoto tried reaching for his blood covered hand, gently prying it away. "Stop.. save your strength damnit.."

He chuckled. "Y' can't tell m' whadda do.. 'm older heh.."

Shoto wanted to fucking slap his brother.

"I don't care! I-if y-you pull it out y-you'll b..bleed faster.." he hiccuped again, roughly scratching at his cheeks with his sleeve to clear his tears, rawing the skin.

Dabi weakly reaches up and grabbed his wrist, Shoto stopped in an instant.

Time seemed to stop.

"Shoto.."

"No! You can't fucking leave me.. I just found you again.. f-fuck no.. y-you still need to say hi to mom.. to Fuyumi.. to Nastu.." he sobbed out, tears spilling faster. He hit the floor next to him slowly, ice frosting over his right cheek and arm while his left side started bubbling up with a fever. "Y' need to say hi to Izu.. fuck Touya-nii dont leave me again..."

Dabi chuckled, it was watery from the blood in the back of his throat. His hand went from his brother's wrist to his iced cheek, caressing it softly.

"Ay'.. I'z o'kay.. kay? M'fine.." he reminded him of Izuku in this moment. "Y'll freeze.. calm dow'..n..."

He sobbed harder, leaning into his brothers touch.

"Don't leave me..."

Dabi gave a wavering smile, tears falling from the corner of his eyes, thumb running over Shoto's cheek, clearing tears and smearing blood.

"I don' plan too.."

"Bastard.." he cursed again.

Dabi's eyes struggled to stay open.

Shoto saw and fear had never been more bitter.

"Touya.. Touya keep those eyes open damnit. No- no no no..-"

He kept repeating that word. Not accepting this.

"Ay.. sho.. sho.."

He quieted, tears globing in his eyes. "Stay awake.. Cmon I'm gunna help you.."

He tried standing, forcing his brother's arm around his neck. "Cmon.. please Touya..."

But the moment he stood he collapsed.

"Sho.."

"No! Touya help me out here damnit! I'm not letting you die!"

"Sho..!"

His brother quieted, breaking inside.
"P l e a s e .."

"Sho, 'z gunna be f'ne.. kay? Just look at me.. kay?"

Shoto leaned over his brother, tears falling into his scared face.

His hand lightly moved to fall limp over the halfie's shoulder.

"..Sho..to.." he whisped out, forcing the syllables with difficulty.

"Touya-nii dont leave me.."

He moved Dabi onto his lap.

"Please.. I.. I can't live without you damnit..."

Dabi could only stare now, face twisted in pain.

Soon, his arm slipped off Shoto.

He started to become heavier.

"TOUYA-!"