The "Plan"

"I'm boooorrreeeedddd~" Uraraka groaned, throwing herself dramatically across Mina's lap. The couch bounced slightly at her added weight though Todoroki and Izuku (who were sitting on the other side) didn't even react. Izuku seemed to lean further into Todoroki's side as he read his book and Todoroki scrolled through his phone looking at who knows what. They already acted like a couple that it was adorable, but they weren't. However that would change very soon.
Everyone was in the main room as they just finished watching a movie together. Technically if Uraraka was bored she'd just start another, but there was more to her drama this time.

"Me too!" Mina whined and rolled on top of Uraraka causing her to start laughing. And that something more was a plan between all the girls.

"We are too!" Toru pipped up, Tsu nodded in agreement.

"Hey, Momo, what should we do?" Jiro asked. She was just staring the plan. Momo pretended to think and smile innocently.

"How about truth or dare? It could be fun." She suggested with a grin and met Todoroki's gaze that was screaming a desperate WHat ArE YOu DOinG?

---|After the talk with Todoroki, Momo POV|---

Group chat: 1-A Girls!

Momo: Girls! Emergency meeting, my room, stat!

Soon they were knocking on her door and was quickly let in.

"You okay Momo-chan, kero?" Tsu asked with a finger to her chin. Momo grinned.

"More than okay, in fact-" She brought out her phone and went to the recording, "-I'm really happy! Todoroki is finally aware of his feelings! That dunce." See, Momo and Jiro swore that they'd help the two boys to get together since Izuku helped them get together , and not to mention the other girls were perfectly fine with helping.

She played through the video, the girls squealing through the whole thing. Well, that mostly being Mina. Uraraka smiled at her excitement lovingly for a second then shook her head and patted her pink cheeks. No one seemed to notice.

"What are we going to do? We all know Deku-kun likes him too." Toru's sleeve waved everywhere as she spoke up.

"Well, honestly I was thinking truth or dare..." Momo smiled sheepishly. "Todoroki hates it but with Izuku we could easily make him play. If this plan fails we can always find another."

"Yeah! That sounds good, but what type of dares should we do?" Jiro asked. There was a beat of silence before Toru gasped.

"I know!"

(Present)

After Momo's "suggestion" many people readily agreed, "That sounds like a manly idea!" We all know who said that.

"Hah, I-I'm good." Todoroki tried to back out but Izuku grabbed his shirt with a pouting face. After a couple seconds of silent convincing Todoroki groaned and sat back down with a grumble. Izuku seemed satisfied and dragged him into a forming circle in the middle of the room. Momo made a twenty sided dice (I play truth or dare differently with a lot of people), each person had a number ranging one through twenty as there was twenty people in all. Basically they'd go clockwise and each person would roll the dice, whatever number it landed on they would ask the person that had that number t or d and move on to the person left of them afterwards. If you roll your own number just roll again.

Momo explained those rules to everyone till they all got it. Since Momo made the dice she went ahead and started and rolled the dice.

"I got number 13!" Momo cheered, looking around curiously.

"Oh it's me!" Sero grinned. They decided to just use their class numbers for this (search class 1-A up and a chart will pop up in images M*neta will be Shinso everything else is the same).

"Alright, truth or dare?" Sero pause.

"DARE."

"I dare you to tape your hands together till the end of the game!" Momo actually thought of that before, it was kinda funny she got to use it. Mina helped him with this as she was sitting next to him.

"This is very uncomfortable." He stared with a slight pout.
The dice was handed to Jiro who sat next to Momo, "I got a six..." Ojiro pipped up and picked truth.

"Hmmm..... is it true... that you like someone in this room?" She asked with a smirk. Momo and Jiro have a theory he like a certain invisible gal. Sheepishly he nodded and she couldn't held but notice how Izuku grinned and looked in between him and Toru.

Mina rolled Izuku.

"I got 18!" She cried out. Izuku grinned and called out it was him. Almost simultaneously the girls made eye contact. The bean picked dare. "I dare you to... sit on Todoroki-kun's lap for the rest of the game." His face grew very red but he did so, Todoroki looked equally flustered if not more. Everyone was cackling like hyenas at the two.

Hesitantly he wrapped his arms around him and pulled him slightly closer, Izuku seemed to nuzzle into his chest comfortably. Shinso was glaring daggers while Momo was giving him a wide grin.

She passed the dice on. Soon chaos was brought through, Bakugo had to drink a bottle of hot sauce which he didn't even react to. Kirishima has to to a hand stand for three minutes, he fell onto if Bakugo and accidentally straddled his lap. Fumikage was forced to change into a white sweater and pants, they gave dark shadow a white hat too. Shinso had to kiss Kaminari's forehead three times. Momo had to make a kazoo from Kaminari which everyone dreaded. Tsu had to tell one of the most embarrassing things she's ever done, she told them she skipped school once and ended up eating next to her teacher for lunch then got called out for it in front of the class the next day.

"I got a 15." Satou called out.

"That's me." Todoroki sighed. "Truth." Many people whined that he was boring though he didn't care.

"Who's your favorite person in the room and why?" He asked. Simultaneously the girls screeched, Todoroki suddenly wished he never told Momo about Izuku.

"Uh-" Todoroki ducked his head, almost hiding his face in the crook of Izuku's neck. He screamed eternally... maybe a little externally. "I- don't know?" He noticed that Momo raised an eyebrow.

"Oh come on! You have someone~" Mina pushed with an eyebrow wiggle.

"I-" Todoroki's face flushed. "It's-"

{1079 words}