Auntie Mitsuki

Aizawa and Izuku arrived just like they planned, greeted by Mitsuki. She was itching to hug Izuku, but she wasn't sure if that was the smart thing to do considering his condition. The detective was running a few minutes late, so he wasn't here quite yet.

"Au-auntie?" Izuku softly squeaked out, looking happy. He stepped forward and hugged her slightly and quickly returned to Aizawa's side. Mitsuki felt her heart melt.

"Welcome back, little Izuku, please come in and make yourselves at home." She opened the door wide, letting Aizawa in with Izuku tightly clinging to him to walk in. He looked around, they were still in the same house when Izuku would visit as a toddler so it was kinda familiar...

"K-Kach-chan?" Izuku asked, looking around slightly, then pouting slightly when he didn't see him and hugged Aizawa closer. He's sure a wholesome child...

"Katsuki's in the kitchen." Mitsuki offered to cheer him up, Aizawa was happy he was responding so much, maybe the familiar environment was better for him... He seemed hesitant to let go of Aizawa but eventually did, looking up to the man like he was asking for permission to leave him. Aizawa waved him off with a smile. Once he was gone they looked at each other.

"How did Izuku come back to us?" Mitsuki asked with a wavering voice to Aizawa, he was slightly taken aback by this, but decided to enlighten her the best he could.

Izuku peeked around every corner before he actually walked around them, seeming to be weary of everything. He remembered the kitchen to the left--there it was. "Ka-acchan?"

Bakugo's head snapped up at this, his face softening when he saw Izuku. "Hi Deku," he laughed slightly. Izuku walked closer, looking around at everything he saw on his way and eventually hugged Bakugo from the side. The pyro seemed surprised at fist but returned the hug the best he could.

After a couple seconds Izuku let go looking slightly guilty. He remembered the last time he gave Bakugo a hug was before their quirks came in and was pushed off him. He pushed those thoughts away, looking at what Bakugo was doing on the counter. He was making tea for when they arrived, and a small tray of sweets were next to them. Izuku quickly realized they were all ones he liked when they were kids: macrons, cookies, and others like that. How nice.

After Mitsuki was caught up there was silence, that is till it was broken to a content looking Izuku carrying a tray of sweets with one halfway in his mouth and Bakugo looking down at him with an expression that could only be described as holding back laughter as he was carrying four cups of tea at once. Wow, Mitsuki had never seen her angry son look so friendly...

"Made green tea." Was all Bakugo said as he set them down on the coffee table, hardening his expression. Izuku set down the plate of the edge of the table and sat on the ground so he could reach his "food" easier.

There was a knock on the door, Bakugo went to answer it before his mother could, wow he was being nice(r) for once! He soon came back with the detective, Tsukauchi.

The detective smile when he saw Izuku. Izuku crawled closer to Aizawa, moving his tray too, but he wasn't clinging to him like before. At least he's made progress. Once they all got settled down and Tsukauchi told him of his quirk, lie detector (self explanatory), the questions were asked.

"Well, you've known Izuku before he was kidnapped?" Tsukauchi said, readying his pen on his notepad to record their answers.

"Yes, me and his mother, Inko Midoriya were very close friends from high school." Mitsuki answered quickly. "It hadn't been the same since her and her son were gone..."

"So his full name is Midoriya Izuku?" Mitsuki nodded, "Can you tell me his quirk?"

Bakugo was the one to say it, "He's quirkless." After a pause Tsukauchi wrote it down.

"What exactly happened to him and his mother when he was taken?"

"I myself am not exactly sure, but as far as I know they were at home, probably cooking dinner, and someone broke into there house, m-murdered Inko," she glanced down at the oblivious Izuku, "And took her son. According to the police, no fingerprints were left on the scene as well as any indications on how many people there were." Aizawa and Bakugo made eye contact, thinking the same thing.

"Well," Aizawa was the one to speak up, "Yesterday, when I first found out about the Bakugo's knowing Izuku before things happened, Bakugo told me that his mother was murdered, and Izuku actually said his father forced him to watch." Izuku stiffened, everyone noticed.

He simply nodded in confirmation before looking down at his lap.

"Um, well... I'm assuming he's your age, Bakugo?" Izuku was very small.

"Yeah, his birthday is July 15, (Making up year) 2003." Bakugo responded, "He was always short for his age, but I don't think he's supposed to be... this short?"

Tsukauchi sighed, "You're actually right. When I got a sample of his blood for a DNA scan I realized that there were several forms of drugs flowing through his blood stream, I wouldn't be surprised if one of them caused a growth stunt." Everyone was silent.

"Father did it." Izuku whispered. It was quiet like a pin drop, it hurt to hear. He sounded devastated and broken but at the same time emotionless.

"Bu-but I thought Inko divorced his father and put a restraining order on him, he shouldn't have been able to touch them..." Mitsuki wanted to deny it, his father was a terrifying man, but... "Actually... that makes more sense than I like. She got a restraining order on him for something she refused to tell me about after they divorced, his father was always a terrifying man too. He seemed to have multiple quirks and had an odd obsession with Izuku..." Tsukauchi and Aizawa looked at each other in horror. There is only person with multiple quirks that they could think of, and that was All for One.

"We-ell things just got more complicated." Tsukauchi muttered.

After a few more questions were answered they all said their goodbyes and left, All Might and Nezu will have to be notified of this as quickly as possible. So, that's what Tsukauchi was doing, Aizawa on the other hand was bringing a slightly sleepy Izuku home.

He found that Hizashi was waiting for them, "Soo?"

------------------

{1102 words}