The Hunt

At, pro hero, Nighteye's agency.

"...and we think this little girl might be the key to getting Izuku Aizawa too." Nighteye finished up his speech. The three intern students were on high edge as well as their teacher. Uraraka, Tsuyu, Kirishima, and...

And Todoroki. He interned with Nighteye in the first place; Bakugo was the only one still trying to get his professional license.

Just at the mention the name that left the man's mouth, Todoroki's whole body tensed with eagerness. Despite his tired looking eyes and messy hair, he was sharp and ready. Mind was racing with the thought of having Izuku back.

Though it looked like Nighteye wasn't done talking.

"We have reason to believe Izuku has been sold or given to Overhaul's yakuza, Shie Hassaikai, from the League of Villains for some sort of business deal. What that deal was, we still have yet to connect enough leads to know. However, if this information is indeed true, he may be in an even more dangerous position. We assume it's where the girl, Eri, is too."

How how this hurt to hear.

Aizawa's stoic face was slowly slipping to one of pain. "Why are these children being attacked like this?"

It was a question everyone wanted the answer to, but no one seemed to be able to provide one.

"..what are we going to do to get De- them back?" Todoroki asked, trying to keep the desperation out of his tone. It worked, for the most part.

Nighteye heaved a heavy sigh.

"...we don't know yet."

"What?!" Aizawa blanched, "Why? We have leads! The place they may be at! Why aren't we going in now?!"

It seemed he was finally loosing his composure on how desperate he wanted his son. It's not like anyone could blame him though. It wasn't only that Izuku was a literal ray of sunshine, but anyone would be like this if their child was in this situation.

"It's not that easy. Yakuza are tricky. Overhaul and his  'Eight Bullets'.. as he calls them, may be the most dangerous in all of Japan at the moment. Thanks to an unnamed UA intern here, we've found that they're making quirk erasing bullets. That alone could cause so many problems if the public even knew this information, much less the bullets actually be put out into action."

All these points were good. It was hard but everyone sank into their chairs in defeat, remaining quiet.

"..then what do we plan to do?" Togata, the third year interning with Nighteye and Todoroki asked slowly, always bright and looking forward. He smiled to everyone, "Let's not be down in the dumps, we'll get them back in no time, we just have to plan!"

Even though some of this information might have not been entirely correct, it brightened the room even by a little.

"Yeah.. we can do this..!" Uraraka beat a fist into the air, growing a small sheepish grin of her own.

"And Deku-bro will be fine! Same as Eri-Chan!" Kiri added causing Amajiki to reel in.

"Too bright.."

If only..

If only they knew how wrong they were.