Provisional Hero License Exam: 2

Once the tired man explained the rules of this dodge ball type game the place started to shake violently, Izuku clutched Todoroki's arm tightly as the walls unfolded and the tremors stopped. Luckily class 1-A was already huddle together for the ceremony so they didn't have to bother finding anyone and headed towards a mountain type zone as a group. The call for the test to begin was a mere 30 seconds away at best.

"I can't use my quirk in a group," Todoroki blurted out, slowing down his strides to branch away from the group, "I'll meet you guys for the next test." Then he just left. Izuku pouted slightly, feeling a little more scared than before.

"YEAH FUCKERS I'M LEAVING TOO!" Bakugo shouted out, stomping away with Kirishima quickly chasing after him. Despite the less people Izuku still took time to look around and analyze the area as best as he could.

"There looks to be several cliffs surrounding us which was really bad, sneak attacks could easily be carried out... The buzzer will go off very soon, best thing to do now is get higher ground. Though with UA being a top school I doubt we won't be attacked. Keep your guard up everyone..." Izuku mumbled loud enough for the group to hear. Most people nodded in understanding and glanced around, looking to spot enemies.

"GO!" The announcements echoed throughout the whole stadium.

Automatically there were huge groups of people jumping out on them, all raining down balls on them. For now Izuku decided to use Momo's shield for cover, all the balls were deflected or even thrown back.

"Ohoho~ looks like this isn't the same UA from the sports festival." Shindo laughed with glee, turning towards his team mates to say something, while he was doing that Izuku spoke up to his own team.

"We have a slight ace in the book." Izuku called out.

"What do you mean, they know all our quirks?" Jiro complained, Izuku grew a grin

"Not all of them."

"Since Deku-kun wasn't at the sports festival they don't know his abilities," Iida exclaimed, "Which means they may be hesitant to attack if he's in the way." Izuku nodded and stepped out, eyes studying everyone around them.

"Deku is kinda scary when he's analyzing.." Kaminari murmured to Sero, "Normally he doesn't speak that much either.,." Sero nodded, glancing towards Izuku's cold, calculating eyes.

"Yeah, I don't think I've ever seen him like this before-" Sero was cut off after hearing a small yelp come from the greenett.

"Guys careful, somehow they got the balls to underground with some sort of lock on." Izuku turned to them as he looked around at the ground.

"I got this!" Jiro exclaimed, running forward and plugging in her earphone jacks into her gloves and punching the ground, directing her heartbeat to break the ground and expose the balls. They still headed in the same direction, towards Izuku.

"Deku!" Mina stepped forwards to help him out but before she could get too far he already broke one of the balls and shattered the other two. The class blinked, how did he do that? It was too quick to see.

The other people seemed to be thinking the same thing. Shindo sneered and bent over, placing his palms on the ground, "If we can't hit them together, let's split them up!"

In an instant his hands started to send out shock waves, breaking up the ground and having the class tumble down to the next level of the cliff spread out, Izuku just happened to land away from everyone else.

Quickly he surveyed the area. He didn't like this one bit. He felt alone- when was the last time he felt like this? It seemed forever ago. He heard foot steps around him, his head snapped but saw no one. He didn't relax his guard, in fact he tensed, he was sure there was someone-