Merry egg-mas fuckers (X-mas Special)

{on the date (checking date rn) NOVEMBER 24th! I have lost my fucking sanity because of those fuckers on stupid ass discord. And eggceedingly eggcruciating puns. You can thank them for making this chapter a paw-sibility (yeah i threw a cat one in here for no reason). They egged me on, so here you go, may you be cracked up and whisked away from reality. I could be watching Yuri on ice instead of making this. Be thankful.}

{Warning:

Cringe.}

"Todochan! Todochan!"

"How did you get into my dorm-"

"It's my first Christmas!"

"..oh yeah."

Todoroki sat up, eggceedingly growing aware of the fact Izuku was perched right in his lap. They eggchanged an eye contact, one tired and the other buzzing with energy. Little Izuku looked like he could eggplode.

"Cmon! Cmon! Let's go down stairs!" The bean quickly got off him and tugged at his arm, the eggcited look on his face cracked Todoroki's resolve as he complied.

The taller egghaled, "Okay! Calm down lemme get dressed.."

Izuku bounced on the balls of his heels, grinning giddily. He never left the middle of the room, eggactly in the place he was left at. The halfie changed in his side bathroom and came back out with a small smile. Who wouldn't smile? There wasn't an eggcuse when Izuku was this happy.

They hooked arms and started down.

"Merry Christmas everyone!" The bean squeaked, dragging Todoroki to the couch. Everyone giggled at his eggtreme spirit {I just stressed that a lot wow-} and watched as he tackled halfie into the couch.

Bakugo was getting teased {**cough** more like tortured **cough**} by his squad, Mina pushing Kiri towards him while Kaminari held mistletoe up in between them. They probably needed an eggorcist with how much he was literally eggploding- oh wait sorry I mistook him as a demon. My bad.

"You two are finally down here!!" Iida waved his arms around in eggaggerated gestures. To be eggpected honestly.

Izuku nodded eagerly, "Christmas!!"
{Some would even say.. eggerly.}

The dorm's tree was eggtravagant, eggtra bulbs and lightings wrapped around the whole thing. Everyone had pitched in to help so it made it even more eggciting.

"Hey guys, did you hear the news?" Jiro asked in disgust. "Some Tucker dude tried doing some weird quirk thing to his daughter, Nina. The poor little girl now has dog ears and a tail.. and he did it on Christmas of all things?!"

Momo frowned and walked over to comfort her girlfriend. "Let's not talk about that stuff! Let's be happy!"

She nodded, eggiting out of the topic.

"Oh! Guys! Did ya hear of those two Nastu and Grey guys? They got into a pubic fight the other day." Kaminari piped up.

"Again?"

"One of them even took off their shirts it was weird.."

"Well I guess that's one way to get yourself known.. argue and fight in public so often.. tsk." Bakugo scoffed.

"Sounds like you Bakugo!"

"HUH?"

"Oh! And those famous skaters went home..! Even one of them shares Bakugo's first name! Yuri Katsuki! Everyone is sayin he's gay like Bakugo too!"