Final Chapter!!

Adams POV

Today's the day. Today's the day Ty becomes my husband. I'm wearing a black tux with a red flower. My hair is as it normally looks...Curly. I'm so nervous. Luke is the ring bearer. Skylar is the flower girl. Max is also a flower girl but a boy. They will come down the isle with the help of Kate. Mitch is Ty's "Maid of hlHonor" and Jerome is my best man.

Ty's POV

Mitch was helping me with my Tie.

"There I got it. Are you nervous Ty?" Mitch asked.

"A little...I hope this goes okay." I say.

He fixes my hair then puts a white rose on my suit. I went to grab my headphones.

"Ty you can't wear those today." Mitch says.

I sigh. he hands me a bouquet of flowers. then everyone gets ready. Noah.. noahcraftFTW...leads me down the isle. I feel like passing out...but I don't. When I get to the alter Adam takes my hand.

"Dearly beloved...we are gathered here today to bring together two amazing souls. Adam Dalnbergh do you take Tyler Collins to be your lawfully wedded husband?" the preacher says.

"I do." Adam replies looking into my eyes as I look into his perfect golden eyes.

"And do u Tyler Collins take Adam Dalnbergh to be your lawfully wedded husband?" preacher dude says.

"I do." I say.

"You may now kiss the groom?" preacher dude said.

I smiled again and kissed Adam. He kissed me back. Then as we're kissing he picked me up like a bride. All of our friends threw rice at us. We got into our car and sped off. We went back home and got ready for the reception. Then when that's over me and Adam are going to Hawaii. While the kids stay at Jason and Jerome and sparkants while we're gone. I threw on a nice white hoodie and black skinny jeans. Adam puts on a black hoodie and blue jeans. It was the best day of my life next to meeting Adam and the twins birth of coarse. I was too shy to say anything to Adams family.

"FOR MY FAMILY!!! THIS IS TY....HE IS A BUTT AND THAT'S WHY HE DIDN'T TALK TO U GUYS!!!" Adam yelled as we got in to his truck after the reception.

We drove to the airport. Then after a few hours we boarded the plane.

"Hawewe. Here we come." I mumbled as I fell asleep on Adams shoulder.

Adam whispered," I love you." Then kissed my head.

                            The End~!!