chapter 5

~Adam's POV~

The doc told me to take Ty home, surround him in his old surroundings to try and job his memory.

"Okay, but what about our son? Ty has never met him." I asked.

"Introduce him when Ty has some memory of you. Like your first date or where, when, how you proposed." The doctor said.

The thought of me proposing was the last thing I need right now. I have to make him remember. For me, for Luke, for skylox. I just wanted my baby back. I signed him out and then text Jason saying that Luke was gonna have to stay with them for a Few days. he said that it was okay.

"Alright, Ty ready to go home?" I asked.

He nodded with the same hesitation he had when we first met. It took a while, but the taxi got us home, since my truck is in the shop. Ty looked amazed at our two story house.

"Do you remember anything?" I asked.

"Yes... Kinda...I remember running into you in the halls," Ty replies.

We walked inside. He touched the furniture. He was honestly trying to remember and I was proud of him for it.

"I remember a dirty blonde yelling at you. Not too sure what about though," Ty said.

He was getting the night after we met right partially. He sat on the floor.

"I remember playing truth or dare. I got dared to kiss someone who was sitting to my left. I think that person was you. My heart flutters at the memory." Ty continued.

I sit next to him, just like I did that night. I was looking at him with a small smile as tears threatened to spill out of my eyes. I watched him as he described the nights events. He didn't remember all of it, but he got most. He then turned to me and returned the smile. Ty leans in and kissed me. The kiss was just as electric as the first on that night. The night that changed our lives.