chapter 17

Ty's POV~

I'm now nine months pregnant. Mitch lived with us for two months then he found somewhere to live. Luke turned four! Adam has been working hard to get everything set up on his own. He won't let me help or go into the room. I wonder what it looks like?! my stomach is huge! You'd think I would be carrying twins or triplets by the size of my stomach. I laughed at my own joke. When my sister, Kate, learned I was pregnant she started coming over once a week to check on me and to help Adam out with the baby's room.

"Ty!" Adam yells.

"Adam!" I yell back.

"Come upstairs!" Adam yells again.

This time I didn't respond. I went upstairs and I see Luke Adam and Kate standing confront of the baby nursery.

"You ready to see the room, babe?" Adam asks.

I nod my head. He takes my hand in his own and leads me into the room. it has green walls, black carpet, a mural of me and Adam. WAIT A MURAL OF ME AND ADAM??!?!?!?!? I look at the mural and smile.

"Did you paint this,Adam?" I asked.

Adam smiles and says," Yeah...I wanted it to be a surprise... That's why I didn't let you in here or let you help." guiIt is noticeable in his voice.

"Adam, sweetheart, it's beautiful." I said.

"Thank you." Adam says.

I just smile. Then he lets me explore the rest of the room. There are for some reason two cribs but at this point it doesn't bother me.

"You guys did a good job onthe nursery I love it!!" I exclaim.

We walk back downstairs.

"So, how about we have pizza for dinner?" Adam suggests.

We agree then he calls and orders the pizzas. After a few hours of talking and messing ground with Luke, Kate goes home. Luke is passed out on Adams lap. I move the hair from his face. Adam looks to me and smiles. he puts a hand on my stomach and sings new world. While he sings the baby kicks. I wince a little but I enjoy it at the same time. We chose names for the baby already.

Girl: Skylar

Boy: Maximus "Max"

I thought the names were perfect. Either way boy or girl I'd be happy.

Adam's POV

Luke is passed out on my lap and I'm singing to Ty's stomach. Ty puts his head on my shoulder.

"I love you Ty." I say.

"I love you too Adam." Ty answers.

"Do you remember the day we met, Ty?" I ask.

Ty grins and answers,"How could I forget!"

I laugh quietly. I stood up and put Luke to bed. As I was just about to turn around Ty screamed," Adam!" 

I run downstairs. "It's okay... Sh..." I say as I hold him.

When he calls down I ask,"What happened?"

"Contraction." Ty answered..

My eyes widen,"Oh shit!" I jump a little. as time went on the contractions go closer. I called Kate and she was watching Luke as I rushed Ty to the hospital.

"Help! He is in labor." I yelled.

Soon enough I was by Ty's side as he gave birth. His hand in mine. He squeezed it tightly as another contraction came. "It's okay." I cooed.

"It hurts so fucking much!" he yells.

"It'll be over soon just stay with me, okay?" I say softly.

He lets out another scream in pain. I hate seeing him in so much pain it brakes my heart. A little later I hear a baby crying.

"Oh thank god." I say as the nurses help the baby.

"There is a another baby." The doctor announces.

I look to Ty, his eyes are wide too. "On three push okay?" the doctor says looking at Ty.

Ty nods. Then ten minutes later a another baby is born.

"It's a boy and girl. Boy born first at 8:20. Girl at 8:38." A nurse says as our little girl starts crying. A beautiful sound to me at this point.