chapter 3

~Adams POV ~

"Are you okay?" I asked.

she starts to sob.

"Seth died!" She crys.

"I'm sorry for your loss." I say sympathetically.

"Do you wanna adopt Luke? I can't take care of him on my own and your the only one I trust with him. P-Please Adam." Dawn asked and pleaded.

"I'll think about it. I'll give you answer on Tuesday. okay?" I say.

"Okay." She answers. Then she hangs up.

Dawn's POV

seth has died because of a stupid car accident. Now he is out of mine and Luke's life. Luke is three and he looks just like Adam. I let out a sigh.

"Mommy?" Luke questions.

"Yeah, baby?" I ask.

"Where is Daddy?" Luke asked.

"Luke, honey, come here." I say.

He crawls into my lap. I hold him close. he knows Seth is not his dad. Adam actually is. When he turned three we went to the doctor and had some test done because I was doubting that Seth was his father. Well it turns out I was right Adam is Luke's father.  That's why I called him. I can't take care of Luke on my own. Adam needs to take him.

~Ty's POV~

I woke up in Adam's bed. I walked downstairs. Adam had his head in his hands. I walked over to him.

"Adam...are you okay?" I asked, worried.

"My ex-girlfriend called." Adam said, nonchalantly.

"What did she say?" I asked curiously.

"Well her boyfriend died, and she has a little boy named Luke. She wants me to adopt him. She says she can't take care of him on her own." Adam explains.

"Oh? What's his last name?" I ask.

"Dalnbergh, and he isn't even my son. Ty, I'm so confused what should I do?" Adam pleads.

I sigh. "Well, did she say anything else?" I ask.

"Yeah, she said that she trusts me with him and only me." Adam says.

"Do you think that mabey they had tests done and he is your son?" I asked.

"I have no idea, but there is a possibility.  What do I do? Do I adopt luke and raise him? Or, do I just let Dawn give him away to someone else?" Adam said.

"If you decide to adopt him... I'll help take care of him." I said carefully.

Adam smiled then kissed my cheek. "I think I'm gonna adopt him. He is three! What could go wrong?" Adam said and smiled at me.

"Oh, and Ty?" Adam continued.

"Y-Yes, Adam?" I answered.

"Would you like to move in with me?"  Adam asked.

I nodded my head yes. He kissed me. We ended up going to my house, after making room for my stuff.

"Anyone home?" I called out. 

"Hello faggot!" My dad growled as he walked up to me.

I physically winced. "Where is my stuff?" I asked.

"Where it always is, dumbass. Your room. Who the fuck is this?!" My dad answered and turned his attention to Adam.

Adam had an evil glint in his golden eyes. "I'm his boyfriend. Got a problem with that, jackass?" Adam responds, anger seeping into his voice.