chapter 6

~Ty's POV~

I kissed Adam. It felt right...

"It felt like that," I said.

Adam grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. He kissed me as passionate as he could. I did the same.

"Adam answer the god Damn phone!" the voice mail thing said. Adam and I pulled apart. He sighed and got up. He deleted the messages and made his way back to me. He puts me in his lap and I relax.

~One week later~

It has been a week. Adam came in with a small child.

"Who is that?" I say curiously.

"Mama!" The little boy says and crawls onto my lap. He looked just like Adam.

"This is Luke... Our son." Adam said.

He has been pushing things way to fast. I have amnesia my memory can't work so fast.

"Adam I'm sorry, but I'm leaving. I'm not coming back." I say putting Luke down.

~Adam's POV~

"Adam I'm sorry but I'm leaving and in not coming back." Ty said and with that he goes out the door.

"Ty!" I yell and grabs his arm.

"Why?" I ask.

"Your pushing things way to fast! I'm sorry, I have to go." he says getting away from my grip.

"Daddy!" Luke cries.

He is probably scared. I run back to him and scoop him up as he cries softly on my shoulder. "It's okay... It's okay...

P-Please stop your crying

Everything is alright

P-Please stop crying

I'm here. You're alright...

I love you" I sing.

My mom sang me that when I was Luke's age. Luke squeezes my neck.

"I love you too." He sings back.

He puts his head on my shoulder. We go back inside and I put him to bed.

"Will Mama come back?" Luke asked.

"I don't know, but please go to sleep." I say.

He looks me in the eyes and then falls slowly asleep. I walk to my room. I cry for hours, until I was drained and out of tears. I fell asleep cuddling Ty's pillow.