chapter 2

~Ty's Pov~                 

"Okay! Ty truth or dare?" Kermit asks.

"Dare..." I said. a smile crept on Kermit's face.

I instantly regretted my decision.

"I DARE YOU TO KISS THE BOY TO YOUR LEFT! ON THE LIPS!" Kermit shouted.

Adam is to my left, FUCK ME!

"That's it?" I said with a playful chuckle.

Everyone pulled out their phones to record or get a picture of the kiss. I turned to Adam and started blushing like Crazy. A sense of nervousness washed over me like a wave. I leaned it close and Adam closed the gap between us. The sensation of his soft lips against mine made me want more, fireworks flew. It was amazing.

When we pulled apart for air Adam said," Ty? T-That was amazing. I-I think I love you."

"I-I love you too." I said.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Adam asked his eyes full of hope.

I nodded my head yes. Adam kissed me once more and it was even better than the first kiss.

"SKYLOX!!!!!" Husky and Jerome shouted.

Adam became tense as he held me against his body.

"What is 'skylox'?" I asked.

Adam tensed up even more.

"It's a ship, like a relationship type of deal. I came up with it when I met you and told the guys about it during sixth period. They haven't let it go." Adam said in a hushed tone.

I sat there not believing what I was hearing. "I think that's cute." I said finally.

Adam became less tense. It was already 3 in the morning. I yawned and stretched.

"Where am I sleeping?" I asked.

"With me if you want?" Adam answered.

He picked me up bridle style and carried me up the stairs into a room, that I assumed was his. It was covered in a gold color. The walls were gold, with a black trim. The carpet was also black. He had a desk in the corner next to a dresser with a gaming set up. He plopped me down on the bed and crawled in next to me. We curled up together, my head on his chest with his arms wrapped around me. We could hear everyone going to their sleeping areas. I cuddled closer to Adam and fell asleep, finally not scared of what could burst into the room and hurt me.

I woke up to the smell of food. Adam wasn't next to me, so I got up and I went downstairs.

"Good morning, Ty." Adam sang happily.

"Good morning." I said back,"Where is everyone else?"

"Still asleep. Do you want some coffee?" Adam said.

"Sure." I answered.

He swiftly handed me a cup of coffee.

"Did Mitch ever come back last night?" I asked.

Adam shook his head no. Then out of nowhere there is a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." I said quickly.

Adam was busy cooking, not paying attention. He looked so sexy. I answered the door there stood Mitch.

"Hi Mitch." I greeted with some hesitation.

"Hey, Um,  I'm sorry about yesterday. I didn't mean to snap at Jerome or get mad at Adam for bringing you to hang out. I'm really sorry." Mitch said.