Chapter 13

~Ty's POV~

After arriving at the restaurant in our fancy get up, Adam and I ordered. The food was delicious. Then Adam took me to a cliff? You're probably asking," Ty why the hell would he take u to a cliff?" I am about to answer dat. ANYWAYS...

We pulled up to the cliff. We watched the sun set it was romantic. Then Adan looks me in the eyes as I look into his.

"Tyler Collins...I love you so very much." Adam begins as he gets down one knee and pulls out a black velvet box. My eyes begin to water. "That's why I am going to ask you a question that will change our future and lives forever." He starts to sing.

"It's a beautiful night

We're looking for something dumb to do

Hey baby I think I wanna marry you

Is it the look in your eyes or is it this dancing juice

Hey baby I think I wanna marry you

I'll get ring let the choir bells ring

Like ooh

So watcha wanna do ooh

If we wake up and you wanna brake up that cool

No I won't blame you

It was fun girl

It's a beautiful night

We're looking for something dumb to do

Hey baby I think I wanna marry you

Is it the look in your eyes or is it this dancing juice

Hey baby I think I wanna marry you."

When he is done he says," Tyler Collins will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?"

He opens the velvet box to reveal a gold and emerald engagement ring. I nod my head yes. Adam puts the ring on my finger and cry tears of joy. he stands up and hugs me.

"I love you." he whispers in my ear.

  "I love you too Adam." I whisper back.

We make out for a while then head home. It's about nine so Luke should be in bed. I settle down at my computer to play some games when I get an email on my phone from the school.

"Due to the new out brake of grossatitus the school has been shut down. School will be back in session as soon as the outbrake is over.

Thank you

Mrs. butch"

"When we go for my doctors appointment, can we get Luke checked for grossatitus?" I asked concerned.

Adam nods. we sit on the couch and cuddle. eventually falling asleep.

We are at a funeral, Luke lays in the coffin. We had gotten him checked for grossatitus and he was positive. He died two days later. Adam sits next to me and cries.

"I'm such a bad father!" He wails.

Tears fall like waterfalls down his cheek. They lower Luke into the ground. I began to sob. Our little boy has been robbed of his fragile little life. I sob uncontrollably. My pregnant self throws me at the coffin, but Adam holds me back. I scream, crying. "Life isn't fair! Why Luke?! He was just a baby!!" I cry out. "Ty wake up! wake up!" Adam says trying to comfort me.

I wake up to Adam shaking me. I cry into his shirt soaking it. He doesn't care if I soak it or not. He whispers reassuring words. I calm down and tell him everything about the dream. When I'm done a single tear escapes Adams eyes. I kiss it away. We head up stairs and we fall back asleep. My head on Adams chest. Adams arms around me.

(uh I'm so nervous *walks up to Ty* hey pretty lady let me whisper in your ear.)

What the actual fuck am I doing anymore?! 😂😂😂😂😂

By the way: the disease is pronounced gross-a-ty-t-us!!