chapter 27

HOLY SHIT! 636 READS AND 55 VOTES!!!! THANK U!!! IT MEANS so much to me!!!

you all
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¤~~~~~~~~

Sarah's POV

I heard a rustling noise.

"Where am I?" said Amelia.

"Amelia!! You're awake!!!" I yelled and hugged her.

"Hi sissy." She said. Then we heard voices and they weren't Ty or Adams.

"Jason I'm so glad you're okay!" Adam said.

Then they continued talking. "I'm gonna go see who's here." I said to my sister.

She nodded. I went outside the room. There standing in the living room was the cutest boy I've ever seen!

"Uhhh.... Hi..." I said.

"Guys, this is Sarah and then her sister is Amelia." Ty said. I gave a shy hi.

"I'm Jason." the space man said.

"Isabella."  the girl said.

"I'm seto." The one with the hood said.

The Seto guy is cu-NO BAD SARAH!!!! I just met the guy.

"Sarah? Has Amelia woken up yet?" Ty asked.

Amelia walked out of the room.

"I head my name!" She exclaimed.

"Well, that answered my question." Ty said.

"Amelia, this is Ty, Adam, Jason, Seto, and Isabella." I said. Amelia said hi and we all started talking.

Adams POV

Jason, Seto, and Isabella are here now safe. Thank god. Ty came over and sat on my lap. he started kissing me. I felt my self starting to get a boner.

"Shit." I mumbled. Ty felt it.

"Someone is excited." He whispered in my ear.

"Fuck you." I hissed.

Ty smiled evily. "You know you want to." He said then out of no where you hear a girl scream.

"Who screamed and why were u screaming?" Seto asked.

Then there was a puddle of blood and Amelia was in it, unresponsive and well dead.

"Poor Amelia." I said.

"I'm sorry for your loss." Everyone said to Sarah.

"what the actual fuck just happened?!" I asked.

"I think a skeleton spawned...killed her then despwaned." Jason said.

Ty and I sighed. "she was awesome...Come on let's bury her because it looks like you don't get respawn in this version of hell." Ty said.

We burried Amelia under a birch wood tree.

"Poor thing." I heard Seto say. I turned around and Seto was comforting Sarah. god this is probably really hard for Sarah.

Time skip 10 months

We have tried every portal but the nether portal so far. Seto and Sarah are now together. Jason and Isabella are together too. Me and Ty both have grown apart. I don't like the feeling, I love Ty I really do, but we are growing apart.

"Adam?" Ty asked.

"y-" I was cut off by Ty crashing his lips on mine...I missed kissing his lips...

"I love you." he said.

"I love you too." I said back and kissed him once more.