chapter 8

~Ty's POV~

Then Luke runs off. Adam laughs and I sigh," he really should call me dad and you daddy. I'm a guy, not a girl."

"I know baby. Now give daddy some sugar." Adam says.

I chuckle and sit on his lap and kiss him. The kiss last what felt like forever. Suddenly there is a knock on the door, breaking our kiss and ruining the mood. Adam groans and curses whoever was at the door. I get up and open the door. It's Jerome.

"Hey dude." Jerome greets.

His daughter comes out from behind him.

"Hi Jerome come on in." I say with a big smile. We walk inside.

"Luke someone is here to see you!" I yell.

Luke runs in happily.

"Madi!"

"Luke!" They hug like they haven't seen each other in forever. Then Luke grabs Madison's hand, she intertwined their fingers. They run outside and play in the backyard. Jerome and Adam start to conversate over something. I walk out to our big back yard.

"It needs something, but I can figure out what." I say to myself quietly. then it hits me. we need a dog!

"Mommy Mommy!" Luke calls from the sand box.

"Yes, Luke?" I say as I make my way over to him.  I kneel outside the sandbox.

"Madi said I love you to me!" Luke says overjoyed.

My heart dies a little. He isn't my son, but I love him anyways and want to keep him my little boy as long as I can.

"Do you love her?" I asked.

He nods his head yes. Madi came out from behind a tree. She giggles. Then kisses Luke's cheek. Lukes face turns redder than mine ever has.

"You two make me feel so old!" I say falling to the ground.

The little ones climb on top of me. I tickle them. All I hear are their shrieks And laughter. We mess around for awhile. Then it starts to get dark.

"Come on lets go get cleaned up." I say.

We march in from outside looking like soldiers. When Adam and Jerome see us they start to laugh.

"What have u guys been up too?" Adam aska still laughing.

"tickle fight! Attack!!" I yell and we attack Jerome and Adam.

Jerome falls to the floor. His daughter so determined to drive her father crazy.

"Luke help me." She whines.

Luke gets off Adam and helps Madi. I wrap my arms around Adam.

"Ty? You are amazing, and beautiful." Adam says.

He goes to say more but I kiss him to make him shut up. Then after a while Madi and Jerome leave and I give Luke a bath. Then he goes to bed. He starts preschool tomorrow. Yay! Adam and I will have some alone time. 

"So Adam got anything planned while Luke is at school?" I ask. 

He shakes his head no. we go to our bedroom and get into bed. Adam places his arms around my waist as I snuggled into his chest. I let sleep take over.