chapter9

~Adam's POV~

My alarm goes off. I get up trying not to wake up Ty. I go to Lukes room and wake him up.

"Luke get up. FIRST day of school." I say.

He instantly shoots up, excited. I help him get dressed. I comb his hair. Then we eat. I hand him his bookbag and we wait for the bus to arrive. It arrives at 7:50. I give Luke a hug then he walks to the bus. he gives one last wave then gets on the bus. I go back inside. I walk back into the bedroom and into bed. I don't sleep.

I wanna make Ty mine forever. The question is will he say yes or will he reject me.

Ty has his head on my chest now as my arms wrap around his body. 

I love him so much. At times he can be like pocahantus strong and brave other times he is like a kitten so small and fagile. He is amazing with kids. Just think all this started because we ran into each other at school.

The memory plays through my mind.

That was one of the best days of my life. Ty's eyes open his maroon ones meeting my golden eyes.

"Good morning, Adam." He yawns.

"Good morning Ty...I love you." I say back.

Ty gets tears in his eyes.

"Ty babe what's wrong?" I ask.

I pull him close and hold him protectively against me.

     He tells me of the dream he had. That the morning started off with me saying good morning and I love you while Luke is at school, but then we get a call saying there has been a school shooting. We rush down there and wait, but Luke doesn't come out.

While I listen I still hold him. When he is done he starts to cry.

"Oh Ty, It's okay... That's not gonna happen... It is okay... It's okay..."I cooed. Ty still cries.

"P-Please stop your crying

everything is alright

P-Please stop crying

I'm here. your alright

I love you" I sing.

It always kinda helps. Ty looks up at me and smiles.

"I love when you sing Adam. It's beautiful." Ty says.

It makes me blush, I never thought I was good at singing. I wipe a loose tear away from Ty's eye. He kisses me passionately. I kiss back.

~Ty's POV~

Adam pushes me onto the bed. He kisses my neck trying to find my sweet spot. I let out a low deep groan when he finds it. I could feel Adam smirk against my skin. Next thing I know he is sighting me hard, I feel my skin break from his teeth and blood start to come out. I let out a loud yelp. Adam licks the spot and puts his hands up under my shirt. He touches my skin with light feathery touches, purpusly driving me crazy. I was painfully hard.

"A-Adam~! Please!" I beg.

This just causes Adam to chuckle. He undresses me slowly, teasingly. Then he does the same to his own clothes. He tosses them aside and kisses down my body. I moan and writhe under him. He gets down to my member and looks back up at me as if asking for permission. I beg for him again. He licks my shaft up and down the length then takes me in his mouth.

"Ahh~! Fuck Adam!" I moan and arch my back off the bed.

Adam began to bob his head as he sucks me off. I started getting really close to cumming and my hips started thrusting into Adam's mouth. I grabbed his hair and pushed him all the way down on my member as I came in his mouth. I let him go, panting. He swalloes all on my semen then kisses back up my body.

"God, Ty! I fucking love you~!" Adam growls seductively.

He aligns his hard member with my entrance and enters me. He stays there, not moving, till I give him permission to move. He starts thrusting slowly, but gradually increases with time. Soon enough we we're both moaning, screaming messes. We reached our climaxes together, yelling each other's names.

~Adam's POV~

We lay next to each other both panting.

"That was amazing. I love you." Ty said between pants and trying to catch his breath.

"I love you too." I reply and kiss his head.

We end up just cuddling for a bit.