Chapter 4

~Adam's POV still~

~Present Day~

It's been eight months... He is still unconscious. The doctor says he will have amnesia. My boyfriend won't remember me... He won't remember all the amazing times we've had together... How we met... Any of that...

Luke has learned that Ty will be his mom but a guy.

"Is Mama gonna wake up, Daddy?" Luke asked softly.

The nurses had made us go home. We sat on the couch, watching Luke's favorite cartoon, "Handy Manny".

"He will I promise." I said holding his little body.

"Are you hungry?" I asked around lunch time.

He shook his head yes. I made him some chicken nuggets and Max 'n Cheese.

"After lunch, Do you wanna go to Uncle Jerome's?" I asked.

Luke shook his head yes, again, as he stuffed his little face. He loves to play with Jerome and Jason's daughter. I dropped Luke off and went to see Ty. I walked into his room. I grabbed his hand.

"Ty? You probably can't hear me, but I'm gonna say this anyway. I love you. I love you so much. Luke has gotten bigger and can't wait to meet his Mama. You should really wake up so you can meet him. He is a sweet kid. He looks just like me, Ty. Except he is well smaller and skinner. Luke loves you. I love you. I wish you would wake up. I miss you." I said.

~Ty's POV~

I kept hearing a guy talk. sometimes it was him and other times it was a little boy. I woke up and open my eyes.

"Ty!" The guy said, happily, his eyes glistened like he was going to cry. The little boy wasn't with him.

I'm so confused.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked.

"I'm Adam your boyfriend for nine months." he answered.

"So you're the one who kept saying 'I love you'." I said.

Adam blushed and nodded.

"Tell me, Adam. Do we have kids?" I asked.

"Y-Yes a three year old named Luke. He calls you Mama." This Adam answered.

"I don't remember..." I trailed off.

Adam looks at me with a hurtfilled  expression. Then he kisses me on the lips.

flashback/memory

"Oh, and Ty?" ____ continued.

"Y-Yes,____ ?" I answered.

"Would you like to move in with me?"  ____ asked.

I nodded my head yes. He kissed me. We ended up going to my house, after making room for my stuff.

end of flashback/memory

"Ty?" Adam questioned, concerned.

"I had a memory. Someone asked me to move in with them. It was strange, like I was living someone else's life," I said as I described the memory.

"Oh... That's when I asked you to move in with me." Adam said when I was done.

There was a moment of silence. A doctor came in.

"Adam can I talk to you?" The doctor quizzed.

With that the curly brown haired boy left. Something about hi. Made my heart beat quicker and I had a strange urge to kiss him, let him hold me.