The End

|YOU|

You was on the ground while San was looking around for a way to get out.

''Shit this is harder then i thought!'' He throw his both hands in the air and i sighed. ''Why is he doing this to us?'' He looked your way.

You looked up meeting his gaze. ''What do you think Mr asshole? He is her brother btw why not getting revenge on the person who ruined her life and kind of 'steal' her boyfriend. 

He groaned and looked down on the ground. ''I'm sorry Areum.'' You looked at him confused.

''Why are you apologizing?'' You raise a eyebrow. ''Because of those what are happening right now. It is all my fault. If i didn't meet you this wouldn't happen.'' He was really feeling guilty to put you here in.

''It is not your fault San. Meeting you was actually the best thing ever.'' His head shot up hearing that. ''Huh?''

He said with a shocked expression on his face. ''Yes. I mean it. Although i hated you for real. But with you we did a lot of things. If i didn't meet you. I wasn't close with ATEEZ at all. And with Wooyoung..''

I sighed and he was just staring at  you.

''So all the time you actually liked it with me?'' He question and i nodded. He smiled and sat down next to the glass where you are sitting.

''I also did.'' He said and i chuckled. ''So we got the same in command huh?'' He nodded agreeing with you.

Suddenly we heard whispers. We looked at each other and then to the door. When a familiar voice spoke.

''San? Areum?'' I almost gasped out loud hearing Yugyeom's voice. Tears immediately came in my eyes. San stand up and run to the door. 

''We are here!'' San said and then when we saw there faces with happy eyes.

''We found them.'' Mingi said in a mic and looked at us. ''Are you guys okay?'' He asked and looked at the both of us.

''Yes we are! Get us out!'' I said and they nodded.

Jongho pulled the others away and kick the door openen. My eyes widen.

''Wow he is indeed strong.'' You said and he nodded. San grabbed your arm and pulled you with him. 

''We have to go.'' He said and i nodded. 

We followed the others. As we stopped i hugged Yugyeom and Jungkook crying. They both hugged my back.

''I missed you Yug and Kook.'' They smiled at me. ''We both also did Areum.'' Jungkook said and Yugyeom nodded. ''We are happy you are okay.''

I smiled. ''Guys Hongjoong Hyung found something. We have to go.'' Yunho said and we nodded at him walking around the big mansion.

We looked around and saw the other groups. Hongjoong his smile appeared at his face and hugged the both of us.

''You guys are okay!'' He whispered yelled at us. San smiled. ''Yes we are! How are we going to get out?'' San asked his Hyung while Momo and Areum hugged each other crying.

''My girl your alive!'' Momo said between the soft sobs. ''Of course i'am Momo. You know that i'm a strong girl.'' Momo chuckled and we all were with each other.

''What are we waiting for? Lets go out of here!'' San said a bit confused yet angry at the others while they were standing still.

''We can't leave yet San-sshi.'' Seonghwa told his younger brother. 

''And why the hell not? You both found us! Lets go-'' ''Wooyoung is here.'' Hongjoong cut him off.

San his eyes widen just like mine. ''What do you mean here?'' They were about to answer me when we heard guards.

''Split up now!'' Everybody started to split up. San grabbed my wrist and we heard screams and shots. Yeosang throw a gun to San and he started to shot 3 mans down.

I yelled at the sight. We opened a door and we walked back. It was dark. There were a lot of creepy mannequin here. 

As we turned around we saw more of those. We heard the door open and then close. We both turned around and saw someone making us way.

San shot on him but he avoided it.

When he was closer we saw his face because of the dim lights.

''Who are you!?'' San screamed pointing the gun when he slapped hit away. 

''So you wanna kill your own best friend? '' San gasped.

O-Own best friend?

I thought when the door opened seeing the rest of ATEEZ. ''You turn around before you die!'' Hongjoong screamed.

The person turned around let them see who it is.

''Guess it is time to show you who i'am really.'' He chuckled and pulled away the masked and everybody there eyes widen at the sight.

A little smirk came on his mouth and pointed at us with the two guns.

''It's me. Your old friend.''

''Wooyoung.''

THE END