1.8

2 days passed and we didn't heard something from the hospital. I was in the room from ATEEZ house hugging my legs while i was looking down. Momo was next to you on the bed while patting on your back.

''Areum you need to eat something you know?'' She said and tried to make you look up. 

I have been like this before, but not like this. After Wooyoung got shot i was angry at myself for not saving him, but my other side of course said that he deserved it. 

I know Wooyoung is the best friend from ATEEZ what i learned is that San actually called him his family now i feel more disgusted by myself not saving someones life who saved my life for having a house.

Momo sighed and begin to stand up and made her way out the room. I looked up and looked at the door curious why she suddenly left me. 

I then looked out the window and started to stair. Is he okay? Will he survive it? My thoughts were only on him. ''I fucking hate this....why must this happen to me? It is all my fault-'' ''It isn't.'' My eyes widen and i turned around.

I saw San leaning against the door and then made his way in the room. I turned back and put my head between my legs. 

''Who said you could come in?'' I said.

He sighed and took a chair and pulled it to the bed. ''Areum..'' He begin and his voice softened then ever. 

I was surprise with this voice what made me blush kind of and i made my head turn around. We both made eye contact.

Why the hell those he give me this weird feeling? I also got it with Wooyoung- no i don't like San..my heart is still with Wooyoung...i think? 

We both kept staring and then San finally opened his mouth. ''Don't keep saying it is your fault. We both know what happend hmm?'' He looked out the window while crossing his arms.

I was still staring at him and then nodded while he couldn't see it. ''We all know the reason why. So stop blaming yourself and begin to eat for god sake.'' He then stand up and came with food and put down on the night stand table.

''Eat.'' That's all he said and left your room. I looked at the door and then at the food. Next to the plate there was a note saying.

You need to eat we all are worrying about you. If you don't eat you could be sick and we don't want that. Also i'm the only one who worried the most. Please Eat well ~San

My breath stopped at the words. Mr asshole is worried about me? My heart suddenly skip a beat and i put down the note. I grabbed the plate and looked at the food.

I smiled that they were worried about me. It made me happy somehow.

''Thank you San...'' You said and begin to eat.

¿♡¿

|SAN|

I left her room and made my way to the leaving room seeing the others eating. I looked at the other side from the table seeing Areum's brother and his best friend and Momo also eating.

Yes i invited them and let them try so Areum could eat. It has been two days since Wooyoung is in the hospital and we didn't heard some news. I just hope they are doing well and can save Wooyoungs life.

Wooyoung means everything to me while he always annoy me and wanted me to kill him. I chuckled at that thought. But sometimes he can be my only dongsaeng. Of  course i got Jongo or Mingi.