1.3

Warning: This chapter has some sexual contents so if you aren't comfortable with it please skip the part. Enjoy ;)

Music for the part: 'BASIC'- N I G H T S or 'DON'T'- BRYSON TILLER.

---------

What is he doing to me?

He noticed how you react so he smirked and backed away. ''Shall we start?'' He asked and i just nodded at him. He smiled and turned around. You was just standing there admiring his back view. I mean his ass is pretty-

''Okay so i got a dance on this song.'' He then started to play a song.

'WATER' BY SALATIEL, PHARRELL WILLIAMS AND BEYONCÉ.

I was listening to the music and it was that kind of African vibe. I didn't know he liked those kind of vibes? But he got tast though i also like African music. (Fr ksjs) ''What do you think about it?'' He said waiting for a answer.

I was thinking again and then said this. ''Can i see what kind of dance you made on it?'' I said and he nodded putting the music on and begin to dance the dance. The dance was amazing! He's such a great dancer.

Good every girl is lucky with him. What am i thinking? He is a playboy Areum! Still i fell in love with him..He then stopped and pulled his hair back exposing his forehead making him more hot. ''How was it?'' He said and grabbed his water bottle again.

''Hmm maybe we can change the dance a bit? It doesn't hurt right?'' He shrugged and waited for you to show it. You begin to dance a part where you begin to shake your butt because know ayy African dances has always twerking.

You then begin to do a little grinding. ''Damnn..'' He thought while watching you dancing. You then stopped and looked at him. ''You like it?'' I said and he nodded while biting his lips. ''Yes.'' He said.

''Okay lets start dancing then. ''I said and begin to change in a dance outfit. You came back with this on your body.

You pulled your hair in a ponytail and walked to Wooyoung who was getting ready

You pulled your hair in a ponytail and walked to Wooyoung who was getting ready. He turned around seeing you standin with those clothes. 

Oh yes it was hard to control himself, but he shook his thought of and begin to the music. We both stand in our place and did the dance.

¿♡¿

You guys did this like 10 times. After those 10 times Wooyoung was getting horny and horny. You guys decide to rest. You walked to your water while bending down and Wooyoung started to check you out.

''Damn that ass though..'' He whispered out and you turned around to him. ''You did a great job Woo.'' She said and he nodded and looked at her lips. Her lips were kissable for him. He want to suck on it.

Those beautiful eyes from hers. ''So shall we practice tomorrow again?'' I asked to Wooyoung but he didn't react. You looked at him confused when he suddenly made his way to me. My eyes widen when i was pushed against the wall.

~☡SMUT PART☡~

He was staring in your eyes. His eyes landed on your lips. He licked his and then looked back to your eyes. You gulped nervous what will happen next. What will he do? Is he going to kiss me? KSSKJK.

''Do you know how bad i want you?'' He said my eyes widen. Of course he want you Areum. He is a playboy and will be a playboy..but my heart can't say no to him while my mind is trying to stop me.

He leaned to your ear. You could feel his lips against your ear. He slowly started to play with your ear while you was biting your lips trying to control you breathing. He then whispered. ''Fuck babygirl i don't even know what i can do with you..'' 

You then finally felt kisses on your jaw and then on your neck. His hands slowly grabbing you waist pulling closer. You gasped when he licked your neck and then begin to suck on it. A soft sound escaped your mouth but you put your hand on your mouth.

He stopped and looked at you while smirking. He took your hand and pulled it away from you mouth. ''Done't hide those moans sweetie let me hear them.'' He then slapped your ass and then slammed his lips on yours.

Your eyes widen but kissed him back. His kiss was slowly. You enjoyed so much that you don't noticed he let you wrap your legs around him. He put you down on a table and continue with kissing you.

You put your hand in his glossy hair while he then stopped kissing you and attacked your neck again. You bit your lips while throwing back your head. He put his hand on your ass begin to pinch it.

You left a moan and he groaned hearing those. ''Fuck keep going baby~'' He then kissed you again and then slice his tongue against your under lip asking for entrance. You opened your mouth and he did his work.

|SAN|

It's been 2-3 hours after they both were still in the dancing room. I was getting enough with Wooyoung. This fucker things he can make her his. No she isn't his she is mine from the first day.

I stand up and walked downstairs. ''Where you going Hyung?''  ''Non of your fucking business Jongho.'' I said and left walking to the stairs.

''Damn what is his problem?'' Jongho said while pointing the way were i went. They all shrugged and continue what they were doing. Jongho did the same and begin to sing and break apples again.

I came downstairs and was about to open the door when i heard sounds coming from the other side. My eyes widen when i heard moans. ''No they aren't-'' I slammed the door open made them jump from the sudden sound.

''S-San?'' Wooyoung said while looking at me. I was mad. I was fucking mad. I walked to them and punched Wooyoung in his face. Areum gasped. ''Dare to touch her again. She is fucking MINE!'' I screamed in his face.

|YOU|

M-Mine? You was shocked after what San said. But the thing is why San punched Wooyoung.

San was about to punch him again but i grabbed his wrist. ''STOP YOU ASSHOLE!'' I said and i pushed him away from Wooyoung. San glared at me and Wooyoung.

''What the fuck is your problem?! I'm not yours! I'm from nobody!'' I said and San just grabbed your wrist and pulled you away from Wooyoung.

Wooyoung looked down while spitting out blood out his mouth looking at the door.

''You wanna play like this? Then let's play like this Hyung.

-----------------

A/N- HEY HEY! Who decide to make another part in one day? Me because i had nothing to do so i gave you this part. Also what will happen next huh? Will San and Wooyoung still be friends? Will Woosan  because of you?

Wait for tomorrow cuties! Bye~