2.2

|YOU|

After i sat down on the chair i waited for some minutes before the door opened seeing Nancy coming. I sighed in and out when she sat down and finally or gazes meet each other.

She was shocked to see me after all what happend. ''A-Areum...w-what a surprise..''

She said with tears in her eyes. My eyes also begin to tear up seeing her. ''H-Hey Nancy..'' I started and we both were in silence.

Nancy looked down and opened her mouth. ''I-I heard the news...i'm sorry that i killed Wooyoung Arreum..'' She said and slowly sobbed.

It really hurts seeing her like this, but after all those years how she threatened me i still love her. I also missed her when i saw her with other girls.

I missed the old Nancy where i also play with. We both changed and ruined our relationship. I sighed. ''I'm sorry too.'' I begin and she looked up seeing me in tears.

''I'm sorry i ruined your life with punching you. I still missed you. It hurt me when i see you with other girls but not with me. you still my best friend after what happened.''

''I know i know, you killed Wooyoung. but not because you wanted but because you got a reason.'' I put my hand on the glass and she looked at it.

''I still believe in you Nancy. I know the old you is still inside of you.'' I begin to talk between my tears. She also started to cry and put her hand on the glass.

''I'm really sorry..'' She said. ''Time is up.'' The guard said and grabbed Nancy and brought her back to the jail.

I sighed and put down the phone. The guards leaded me to the exit and i was now outside. I walked from the stairs and looked up my eyes widen.

''What are you doing here?'' i said a bit irritated. He rolled his eyes. ''Seeing if you was okay? Yugyeom Hyung told me where you went.'' I groaned and walked passed him.

''Yah! Why are you avoiding me suddenly?'' I turned around to look at him.

''I'm not in the mood right now San. Tell the others im at home.'' I said and walked away from the station.

San sighed and put his both hands in his pockets.

He looked at the station and then shook his head before following your steps.

¿♡¿

I arrived home and was about to unlock my door when suddenly someone grabbed my waist and pulled something out his pocket and put it against my mouth. I begin to struggle to get out his grip, but i was getting weak.

I close my eyes and let everything fall like my phone and house keys. 

I could feel i was being dragged away. What the hell is happening? I only could think not move my body. 

NOO I don't want this again! Why is this going to happen again???

|SAN|

As i was following. She went in the elevator and i went with the stairs to get at her home. As i was upstairs i walked to her front door was about to ring when i heard weird noises. My head turned to the left.

I begin to follow where the noises were coming from when. 'Move or you die.'' I heard a mans voice and i sighed putting my hands up.

''Follow me.'' He said and i nodded and we walked outside to get in his car.

For god sake i thought this was fucking done. I thought and got in the car. He then begin to tight me up and we drove somewhere. Ah yeah he also blindfold me. Ugh great and this has to happen now.

Wait? Where is Areum then?

¿♡¿

|HONGJOONG|

''Where the hell is San? He is now for...20 minutes gone.'' I said while we were in the cinema waiting for San for getting Areum.

I looked at the others while they were trying to contact them. ''And?'' I said and the shook there heads.

''San isn't taking his phone nor Areum.'' My face turned into worry and i pushed my hair backwards.

''What if something happend to them again?!'' Momo said with a scared voice. I sighed and shook my head. ''No there can't be someone else-'' I was about to finish when my phone ringed.

I looked at the ID and it was San. i gasped and immediately pick up. ''San-sshi! Where are you at-'' My smile dropped hearing something.

''We got Areum and San. If you want them alive lets meet Kim Hongjoong.'' He then hang up. I looked at the phone in horror and looked at the others fast.

''Fuck Momo your right.''

They looked at each other worried. ''What?''

''They are in danger.''