2.3

|YOU|

''Get off me! YAH!'' I suddenly screamed louder when i was throw on the floor. I groaned and touched my arm. ''Where are your fucking manners!'' I screamed to the person and he just chuckled.

''Never learned young lady.'' He then walked up to me and harshly pulled me up what made you yell in pain only. ''You are hurting me!'' Tears slowly formed my eyes. ''That is also the-'' ''Stop it.'' I heard a stern voice.

Someone was dress in black. The person let go off me and then walked away. The person in black got a black hat and also a black mask. I only could see his dark brown eyes.

Which looks deadly familiar. I shook my head when he suddenly leaned to me. ''How you doing sweet heart?'' He said with a soft voice. 

Why the hell does his voice give me this weird feeling? ''What am i doing here?'' I asked confused and he sighed and leaned back. ''Well i wanted to see you again...'' He said in a whisper. ''Huh?'' I couldn't hear him.

He shook his head. ''Never mind.'' He tilt his head and scan your body up and down. ''Well i guess i can do some things later with you, but not now.'' He said and then called two peoples to get you.

''Follow me'' He thought the mans and they followed his body. He is giving this feeling what is really familiar. What the fuck is this feeling? What am i doing here? Why is this shit only happing again?!

Ughhhh! I hate this life!

We arrived at a table and they sat me down. ''Wait here sweetheart i'm going to join you later. About.....2 days.'' He said and left the house.

''Wait i'm going to wait here for fucking two days?! At a table?!''

''Nah he was just joking..'' I turned my head to the left and saw San sitting with crossed arms.

My eyes widen. ''SAN!? THEY ALSO-'' ''Shh you scream to much damn.'' He said while rolling his eyes. ''And yes they did. I was on my way to your house when this suddenly happend. And how did you get here?'' 

He looked at me and i looked away. ''I was going home when a man suddenly made me black out. Is this because of Nancy?'' I said and San looked at you. ''I think so? But don't worry Areum..'' He begin to whisper.

''The others must look for us right?'' He whispered out in a soft voice. I nodded at him and we both looked straight forward again.

''I hope so..''

|HONGJOONG|

''How the heck did they get in trouble i mean how the heck did people got them?!'' I said begin to stress out. ''Hyung you need to calm down.'' Jongho said while looking back at the screen.

Yeosang was hacking some things like Areum's phone or that from San. ''I still wanna know how you guys know how to use a gun or how to hack in peoples there stuff.

I looked at Momo who was looking at me. ''Well that is none of your business little one.'' I looked back and she gasped. ''BUT WHO IS ALSO SHORT FROM ATEEZ?! YOU!'' She screamed while Jungkook tried to calm her dumb ass.

''Aish please shut up we are busy to find you best friend and or member.'' She rolled her eyes and fell on the bed next to Mingi and Yunho. (Lmao Yungi uwuw) 

''And you found something?'' Yugyeom said being really worried. ''No nothing yet. it will maybe take a day before i will got more info.'' Everybody begin to groan.

''It must be Nancy's dad.'' Seonghwa begin what made everybody looked at him. ''Your right! It must be her dad, but.'' I stopped when a idea came in my mind.

''I'm going to visit Nancy tomorrow at the station. Who is coming?'' Momo immediately stand up at that task.

''I will go with you because i also want to ask her something.'' I nodded at her. ''Okay shorty.'' She walked my way about to punch me but Mingi pulled her back. I didn't flinch at all.

''I fucking hate you..'' She said while looking away. I just shrugged at her. ''I know.'' 

Yeosang begin to do more things so we left him alone in his room so he can focus more them me arguing with that Mrs Shorty.

''STOP!'' She said and then pushed me. ''Wow your weak'' I chuckled and she was done and jump on me.

Okay wrong move. 

''AAAH GET HER OF ME!'' I yelled for the others and they tried to get her away from me. When it worked Jungkook calmed her down once again.

''Okay thank you very much my goddamn hair!'' i said and begin to do my hair. I sighed sat down.

''That's what you get stupid.'' She stick out her tongue. I chuckled. ''Cute~'' I whispered out.

Okay wow why is my heart beating? Why did hell did i call her cute?

I shook my thoughts away and looked at the others. I stand up.

''Okay so me and..Momo are going to the station tomorrow. I want you guys to info me when Yeosang got more info's or location to go. So me and Momo can go first.'' They nodded at me.

''Finally the 'boss' told my real name.'' She did those fingers when she said boss. ''What do you mean with that 'Boss'?!'' I yelled and she shrugged.

''I don't know.'' The others chuckled. ''Ohh a girl is making our leader angry!'' Jongho teased me. ''Oh my gosh i don't have fucking time for this!'' 

I grabbed my jacket ready to go. ''And where are you going?'' Yungi said together. ''Taking fresh air. Seonghwa make dinner.'' I said and left the house.

I sighed deeply while taking a short walk. I got a lot at my mind. Since Wooyoung's death. I couldn't believe i lost a member. Now San and Areum are gone again suddenly.

I was about to take a left when i saw two mans there so i turned back. I peeked my head to the side. 

''Okay so this is it?'' I heard a voice what is deadly familiar to me. I looked at the side and saw his side profile.

My eyes widen and a gasped escaped my mouth. I immediately left the place before they saw me.

I hid behind a trash can with still wide eyes. I opened my phone and called the hospital. I was about to say something but the doctor cut me off. 

''Yes Mr Kim i was about to call you. Patient Jung is gone.''