2.4

|HONGJOONG|

This can't be real. It wasn't Wooyoung. he is dead. How can his body suddenly disappear? There must be someone who took his body.

I was at the front while the others at the back and Seonghwa next to me. ''How can that happen?! Wooyoung is dead. Even the doctor's told us-'' ''There must be a explanation about this. His body can't move while he is dead.''

I cut Yeosang his words while my gaze was on the road. ''What are we going to do with San and Areum?'' Yugyeom looked at me and i looked at my phone and back at the road.

''I can send four from you to find the two while the rest is trying to find out what happend with his body.'' They nodded in agreement so i stopped at a parking lot.

We all 9 got out and i looked at them. ''Okay so who is going to what?'' Mingi asked curious. I looked at everybody looking who is the best for which mission.

''Like i said. i'm about to visit Nancy at the police station with Momo. Seonghwa and Yeosang can come two. I need Yeosang his smart ass for more info.'' They nodded and walked to me.

''Jungkook, Yugyeom, Jongho, Yunho and Mingi.'' They looked at me.

''You are going to wait at the computer if you find more info send me a message so Yeosang can check it out. After that you can go and find San and Areum.'' Jungkook looked unsure.

''Do we not need something with us like gun's?'' He asked and i chuckled. ''Don't worry. You got two tall boys and one strong ass boy so don't need to worry.'' Yugyeom and Jungkook looked at Mingi, Yunho and Jongho before nodding.

''GREAT! Let me call a cap for you guys while we are going to the hospital.'' They nodded and later a cap arrived and they went home.

I looked at the others. ''So shall we go?'' Momo said while crossing her arms. I nodded while smirking at her.

''Yeah shorty let's go.'' i patted her head and she scoffed before following us in the car.

|SAN|

It is almost past 10 pm and we are here still on the table being served, but nothing more. I don't get why we are here? Why did they wanted Areum? Why did they also take me with them?

I groaned loudly and Areum noticed. ''Irritated?'' I nodded at her question. ''Do we really have to stay here for fucking two days?!'' I screamed while punching my hand on the table.

Areum tried to calm me down. How can she be that calm in a fucking situation like this?! EWe are literally kidnapped and maybe about to die.

I eyed her up and down. ''How can you be calm?'' I asked her confused. She looked back at something and sighed. ''I don't know...i got the feeling we need to be here.'' I raise a eyebrow.

''Needed to be here? What does that mean?'' She shrugged. ''I got a weird feeling from that mystery guy. He has this familiar figure and eyes.'' She then looked at me.

''Don't you see it?'' She asked waiting for a answer. I put my both hands on my lap while leaning back.

I do fucking noticed something weird about this guy. Why does he also give me this feeling like we need to be here? ''Your right though, but still.''

I looked at her. ''He can maybe be the father of Nancy.'' I said in a serious tone.

''It can be...'' She looked down when something came in my mind.

''About what did you two talk about actually?'' She looked back at me shocked. ''W-what?'' She begins to stutter.

''You two. In the jail about did you guys talked about?'' She scoffed and crossed her arms. ''None of your assholes business.'' Did she really? ''Yes i did.'' She suddenly begin to tear up.

I noticed about to say something when two mans came. ''You need to follow me.'' Areum her eyes widen and they grabbed her.

''Yah! Let go of her-'' I stopped when a gun came against my head. ''Silence and keep sitting.'' I sit down while Areum was pulled away.

''Shit.''

|MOMO|

As we arrived the hospital we were great by the doctor. He looked at us with worry eyes before speaking up.

''We were about to look for him when we noticed he wasn't there anymore in his bed. We were really shocked because this never happened.'' Hongjoong immediately his mouth before hearing him.

''And did you find something? Did you guys checked the camera's like saw how he was gone?'' He asked a bunch of question's and then the doctor made a sign to let us follow.

We end up in a room and Yeosang looked around seeing camera's. ''Which was the camera what caught something suspicious?'' Yeosang looked at the doctor and he pointed at one.

Yeosang sat down and we looked at the day and datum when he disappeared. Yeosang clicked on some bottoms and stop.

''So around the time 7-8 pm he was still in his room.'' Yeosang explained. He then skip some moments when something happend.

Everybody gasped. ''Did you knew about the blackout?'' Seonghwa looked at the doctor and he shook his head. ''No everything was light.'' Yeosang went back and then the lights turn on and his body was gone.

Yeosangs eyes widen. ''How? Did you guys saw someone suspicious around the building?''

We all looked at the doctor and he shook his head. ''That is weird as fuck.'' Hongjoong asked confused.

''It was around the time 8:01 when he disappeared. It was a 1 hour and 20 minutes ago before he disappeared.'' Yeosang said and we nodded.

''He was gone for a long time. Do you guys have camera's for outside?'' The doctor nodded. ''Of course we do. that is this one.''

I leaned forward to Yeosang while he did his things. After a while we found something.

It was a black figure and with something in his hands. He got in the car and drove away. ''Wait stop!'' I said and Yeosang stopped the camera's.

''You can see the Car his license plates.'' There others eyes widen. ''Wow your smart Momo.'' i flipped my hair. ''I know'' Hongjoong rolled his eyes. ''Okay don't be like that right now.'' I rolled my eyes too.

''Your just jealous old man.'' I said and he glare at me. ''Old man?!'' Seonghwa then stopped him. ''We are not here too fight. We are trying to know what happend okay?'' The mother Seonghwa calmed the both of us while Yeosang did reaches.

''I FOUND SOMETHING!'' He screamed and we all looked at the computer.

They all gasped. ''Wait, but...that can't be true..'' Hongjoong his eyes begin to tear up.

''Wooyoung is still alive?''