0.8

''San?''

My eyes widen at the boy who is standing in front if me. ''What the hell are you doing here San-'' San grabbed him by the collar and you gasped. ''What did i said about telling people that we live together?'' He said in his face and Wooyoung was just looking at him.

''San calm down!'' I said and pushed him away. 'Whats wrong with you?! And also are you stalking us?'' He crossed his arms and didn't answer. I sighed. ''Also what is the reason that Wooyoung can't tell about-'' ''Because you will never understand it!'' I flinch about his sudden burst.

''How will you know that?'' I said with my hands on my hips. ''Cuz i know'' I rolled my eyes. ''Wel Mr asshole you are ruining our moment. Can you maybe go away-'' ''No i can't because we have to go.'' He said and grabbing Wooyoungs hand.

''Yah! Where are we going!?'' Wooyoung asked confused while looking back at you. ''Bringing you for away from what mine is.'' Wooyoung looked back. ''What?'' I looked at him. ''Nothing..''

¿♡¿

I sighed while walking alone on the streets. ''Why the fuck was he here? Now i'm really curious about there situation.'' I looked up and saw that the clouds begin to be grey. ''Oh shit why now?!'' I grabbed my phone about to text Yugyeom when i stopped. 

My eyes widen. ''FUCK YUGYEOM-'' ''You called me?'' I gasped and turned around. I bit my purse my lips together seeing him standing in front of me. I looked down and i could feel his anger already. 

I'm. Fucked. Up.

¿♡¿

''We need to talk Areum and now serious.'' I gulped. ''A-About what?'' I looked up and i saw him giving me a cold stair. ''About what?! About you don't fucking listening to me!'' I shout his anger against me.

I breath in and out. Actually why am i doing like this. I can do whatever i can do. ''You know Yugyeom. You don't control my fucking live! I'm fucking 19 years old. I can have a boyfriend, i can party i can drink!'' I said and he was about to say something when i leaned forward to him.

''You can't stop me for doing this. I have something to tell you.''

''FUCK YOU!'' I screamed back later came back.

Yugyeom his eyes widen. ''Where the are you going?!'' He said now scared. ''Going somewhere. Away from you!'' I said pulling my suitcases with me.

I walked passed him but he grabbed my wrist. ''Don't leave me..'' He cracked out and tears left his eyes. I tried to fight against my tears. ''Im sorry Yugyeom but i can't live with you..'' I said and pulled my hand away from him.

''Also..'' i begin and he looked at me. ''Don't you dare to trying to find me and get me back. You aren't my brother anymore..'' I said and left this house.

He fell down on the ground tears falling down. ''Areum...'' 

I closed the door tears finally leaving mine eyes. ''this is for my own good.'' You said to yourself and walked away from your house.

¿♡¿

''Momo? C-Can i maybe stay at your house?'' I said a bit soft because i was crying. ''Areum? What do you mean? Why is your voice like this? What the hell happend?''

I hear in her voice that she was worried. ''I can tell you later, but can i stay at your house?'' I asked hoping so i don't have to live on the street.'' ''N-No Areum. My parents don't like much company you know..'' I sighed. 

''Thank you Momo..'' You then hang up and begin to sit down. You grabbed your blanket and pulled it over yourself. ''Fuck why now...'' I said and begin to donder. I sighed and closed my eyes together.

You suddenly felt something coming over your body. Your eyes widen. You looked up meeting someone you didn't except. 

''Living on street is not a good idea....come live with me.''