1.6

+I'm sorry Wooyoungs stans

|MOMO|

It is almost the next day and i didn't heard something from Areum. I'm getting worried. Since she live with ATEEZ everything is getting weird. I was now on my bed and looked at the messages i sent to Areum. but she didn't replied.

''Areum please where are you? I'm getting worried.'' I said while tears slowly creep in my eyes. I shook my head and whipped the tears away and started to call Yugyeom.

INSTAGRAM 

Calling KIM YUGYEOM

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Calling KIM YUGYEOM...

KIM YUGYEOM

''Oh hey Momo something wrong?'' 

MOMO HIRAI

'Yes everything is wrong. i can't call Areum and she don't replied to my messages Yuygyeom.''

KIM YUGYEOM

''Wait doesn't she live with you? Momo?''

MOMO HIRAI

''What do you mean-'' 

I just noticed what i said and i slapped my hand on my mouth and it was quiet at the other side on the line.

MOMO HIRAI

''Hello?''

Beep...beep..beep..

I looked at my phone and saw that he hanged up. ''Fuck..'' I curse out and was now scared and worried what will happen. And i want to know where Areum is. Unfortunately i don't know here ATEEZ lives.

You then heard the door bell and you looked confused and you then made your way and opened the door and saw Yugyeom. Your eyes widen and he walked passed you. Lucky my parents aren't home yet.

He came back with rage in his eyes. ''Where is that darn child?'' He said angry and i tried to calm him down. ''I'm really sorry Yugyeom, but she don't live with me she lives somewhere else where i don't know.''

I said but i know she lives with ATEEZ but i couldn't say it then he will be more then mad. ''What do you mean she don't lives with you?'' I sighed and was scared. ''Yugyeom we don't have fucking time for this. Areum is maybe missing she don't answer my calls and messages.''

Hard To Get [ATEEZ/Choi.S] COMPLETEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें