1.5

|WOOYOUNG|

I was there standing in the hallway while staring at the door closing. I was shocked at the answer from San Hyung. I thought he gives some fuck about his family, but i guess his heart is cold as himself.

I have no other way then texting Nancy now or follow them. I looked at my phone and begin to search up her instagram name. I looked at it and opened the DM. I was about to text something, but stopped.

I tight the grip on my phone and i stopped. ''I just can't let this happen.'' i said and then grabbed my jacket started to follow them.

|SAN|

''What the hell was that San?! Where are we even going?'' I was ignoring Areum's her words. she then scoffed and crossed her arms together. I'm sorry Areum i wish, i wish i could tell you what is about to happen.

I stopped in front of red light waiting for it turn green. I was tight the grip on my steering wheel. Areum noticed how stressful i was right now. But i didn't focus on her right now. I'm now focusing on what will happen next.

If she find it out i'm doing things with Areum bad things will happen to my family and also to the one i'm close to. ATEEZ...and you. The light turn green again and i started to gas.

Suddenly Areum begin to talk ''I don't know why you are so stressful but can you at least tell me what happend between you and Wooyoung?''

|YOU|

''Listen Areum.'' He then finally opened his mouth after the 20 fucking minute ride. ''Listen what?'' I said annoyed with him. He looked at you for a sec and then back at the road. ''I really want to say it to you, but i can't. it is to business-'' 

I then cut him off with. ''With calling me mine?'' 

Silence...

You scoffed and looked out the window. ''No.'' I heard him and you looked at him with a eyebrow how. ''No, because-'' Suddenly the window from the front car splash open and San his eyes widen and started to drifting. 

San stopped with riding and he looked at you. ''Are you okay?'' He said and i was there holding the passenger seat. San then looked in front of him seeing a hole in his window. It wasn't just a whole it was a. ''Fuck.''

He curse out and saw two autos coming. ''San i'm going to say. I'm sorry.'' he said and you looked at him confused and he turn around with the car and started to race away. You suddenly heard a lot of guns.

''Fuck fuck fuck!'' He said the whole time. You looked at your back and suddenly a bullet came between you both. ''Don't fucking move Areum!'' He said and started to grab a gun out his back my eyes widen.

''S-San?'' You said and he then looked at you. ''You can ride right?'' I nodded and he then suddenly stopped with riding. ''What the fuck-'' 'Begin to fucking ride!'' He said and you did what he said.

He gos to the window and started to open it. When he open it a bullet hit the car just. ''Shit.'' He then get out and started to shoot on the cars.

You looked at him and then back at the road seeing a other car. You screamed and pulled the steering wheel to left. San almost fell out the car. ''SAN!'' ''DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME!'' He screamed back and i looked back at the road.

You didn't know why this was happening. You just realized when you took a left it was leading you guys to the sea. Your eyes widen and you was about to stop when the weel got shot. ''SAN!'' I said and he stopped and looked in front of him seeing the sea.

''Áreum we have to jump!'' I shook my head. Just as San was about to say something the car was now flying. ''AAAAAAAHH!'' And then later we knew we were in the water.

|WOOYOUNG|

''Where are they?'' I said to myself while riding down the streets when i saw fire in the distance. My eyes widen. I looked at my phone and started to find the location where San is. My eyes widen when he was just 15 away from me like the fire.

''Fuck.'' I said and begint to call Hongjoong Hyung while making my way to the location. ''Yo whats wrong? Where are you?'' 

''Come here with your ass we got a problem. Bring guns with you.''

I hang up and grabbed a gun out my jeans. ''Be okay San..''

|YOU|

''SAN! HELP!--I C-CAN'T S-S-W-'' You tried to call him our look for him but you couldn't see him. Tears came in your eyes when the car finally was in the water. You closed your eyes and suddenly felt dizzy and you knew you pas out.

You then suddenly were pulled up. you felt someone pulling out the water and then you knew you was laying on the ground. San looked at you in shock and started to do things to make you wake. 

You then suddenly woke up. ''S-San?'' You said and he sighed in relieve. ''We have to go now Areum before-'' ''To late.'' Our eyes widen at the voice. I saw Nancy walking with two mans and guns in there hand behind her.

''Nancy?'' I said shocked and she rolled her eyes. ''I thought you had nothing for my boyfriend? But i guess i'm wrong and i'm also wrong that you don't love me right?'' She said looking at San. He was staring a t her with anger.

You was really scared. The mans with the guns looking at us like they can kill us in a minuted. ''N-Nancy it is not like that-'' I said but one of her mans pointed his gun at me San standing in front of me.

Nancy then put her hand up. ''Don't shoot.'' she said and kneel down to us. She grabbed Sans chin and he glare at her and she just chuckled. ''You know we made a deal sweetie so you can't back away.''

She said and kissed on his lips. San pulled his head away and then was about to do something with Nancy. The mans started to pointed the gun at San when.

In a flash they all four fell down. Nancy gasped seeing what happend and stand up. We just knock them down was ATEEZ. My eyes widen if i saw them with guns too. ''Are we late?'' Wooyoung said with a smirk and pushed Nancy away.

He helped you to get up and then went to San who was just staring at him. ''Okay then i wouldn't help you-'' Wooyoung shrugged and San rolled his eyes standing up with his help.

Wooyoung turned around to Nancy. ''How did you found out?'' Wooyoung said looking at her. She smirked at him. ''I got my ways Wooyoung. I actually had a feeling between the both of them what i didn't like.''

San his eyes widen. ''Wait so you didn't told her?'' He said looking at Wooyoung. Wooyoung didn't answer and stair at Nancy. ''What are you going to do now? Leave us alone Nancy.'' Wooyoung said.

And she started to laugh and then snapped her fingers. Suddenly two cars came and there were other mans in it. They grabbed the rest of ATEEZ. They gasped and tried to get out there grip.

San pushed you behind him. you hold his hand looking worried. ''What i will do? You will see. Get the girl.'' 

''No!'' San said and then pulled out a knife and throw it at the man. He fell down and Wooyoung started to shoot. The mans who were holding ATEEZ were pointing at San. My eyes widen. ''SAN LOOK OUT-''

*BAM*