2.5

|JUNGKOOK|

After we arrived at the dorm from ATEEZ everybody suddenly did there thing like sitting or sleeping, eating. I looked at Mingi, Yunho and Jongho confused while Yugyeom stand next to me.

''Uhh why are you guys doing nothing?'' I asked confused while Mingi turn on the Tv to play a game. ''Listen pretty boy. We only got the information if it morning so..'' He said and pressed on play.

Jongho came inside with food and sat next to Mingi. I looked at Yugyeom and he rolled his head. ''While you guys do this we will go to Yeosang's room.'' They didn't answer to Yugyeom pulled me to his room.

''Ughh seriously?'' Yugyeom started the computer from Yeosang and waited before it load up. I sat next to him on a sofa while looking at a stressed out Yugyeom.

''Don't be stress up Yugyeomie we will find your sister.'' I said put a hand on his shoulder and he sighed while looking down.

''I'm so sad. Why does she have to be in those things?'' He asked and i shrugged. ''We can't give the others the fault while they also are guilty that Areum has to be in this.'' He nodded and the computer turn on.

We saw something loading. It must be the file with the information. ''Ugh why is it taking so long?'' I begin to groan and leaned on the sofa.

Yugyeom looked at somethings and started to play with the keyboards. I raise a eyebrow when. 

*Ting!*

My eyes widen and so was from Yugyeom. We saw all the information and locations and photo's. We both gasped and called the other three.

They run inside the room and saw what happend. ''The hell? How did that happen?'' Yunho asked really confused.

Yugyeom shrugged. ''I just type some things and this happend.'' Jongho gave him a slight hard pat on his shoulder which made Yugyeom groaned a bit.

''Yah! Hyung your smart!'' We looked at the files while Mingi pulled out his phone and called Yeosang.

|YEOSANG|

As we got out the hospital with a lot of thoughts in my head my pants suddenly begin to buzz. ''Who is that?'' I heard Seonghwa Hyung and i looked at the ID. ''Its Mingi.'' They looked at each other.

I took my phone against my ear before answering. ''What's wrong?'' I said before he spoke back. ''Come back home! The files suddenly popped up earlier then we expected.'' My eyes widen at his words.

''We are on our way.'' I said and hung up. I turned to them and they looked at me confused. ''The files are done.'' Is what i said and Hongjoong already made his way to the car.

''That is fast then i expected? It was tomorrow right?'' Momo asked me and i nodded. ''Yes, but now we have that we can do everything fast and find our friends.''

We made it in Hongjoong's hyung car and left the hospital right away.

|YOU|

As the two mans pulled me in a office they let me sit down. They walked out the room and let me here alone. I looked around when i flinched in my seat. The door suddenly opened.

I was scared to look back. I heard the person making his way to me. His hand touched my skin made me shiver. 

''Nervous?'' I heard him whispering out. ''Why wouldn't i be? I'm more scared then nervous.'' I speak back to him and he showed his face.

He had blonde hair. He had this kind of suit on which made him look like a boss. I have to admit he is handsome...but a bit scary. He got those cat looking face.

He sat down and tilt his head. ''Well the first time i heard a girl speaking up to me. Hmm interesting.'' I looked away from his gaze.

''Who are you? What am i doing here?'' I asked while still looking down. He chuckled before his voice turned cold.

''My sister.'' He said. I looked down confused why he mention his sister.

''You know here. Like i do.'' I finally looked at him.

''You don't remember me Kim Areum? You always liked to play with me. You even called me your seconde older brother.''

My eyes widen at that.''No. You aren't him..''

He chuckled at me. ''Yes i'am. I'm Nancy's older brother.''

She gasped.

''M-Min Yoongi!?''