1.9

After the call we made our way to the hospital and made it there. I wasn't this fast then ever. 

''We are here!'' San said while we saw the others. Hongjoong was standing with his arms crossed and walking around. Momo saw you and run to the both of you guys.

''The doctor called us 10 minutes ago that they wanted us here.'' She said to us.

My heart was beating like crazy. I hope this will be great news then we will get bad news from them. San noticed your face that you was really worried so he put his hand on your shoulder. ''don't worry..'' he said.

I looked up to him and nodded. Hongjoong stopped with walking when the doctor came out the room. All our attention were now on him.

''And? And what is the news?'' Hongjoong said with hope in his eyes. The others waited for answer just like me. 

What i all want is that he is alive.

The doctor looked at his papers and sighed. My breath just stopped after he opened his mouth.

''I'm really sorry to tell you guys but he couldn't make it.'' My world just stopped everything around me fade away. 

He-He died because of me....he isn't here anymore with us. I felt down on the ground and the others started to share tears. I pushed my hands on my face started to sob.

San kneel down and hugged me tightly. Momo also kneel down and hugged you. ''It is okay Areum..'' She said and we all stayed in the hospital for awhile.

¿♡¿

INSTAGRAM (01)

NEW MESSAGE FROM

CHOI SAN

CHOI SAN:You wake?

CHOI SAN:
You wake?

KIM AREUM:
Yeah...i still can't the
fact we lost someone..

CHOI SAN:
Areum don't think that
it is your fault cuz it isn't.

CHOI SAN:
I know your sad. I'm also deadly sad
i miss him with all my heart.
I miss our laughs and pranks on the members which i never will forget. Me and Wooyoung were the closet brothers ever. He meant a lot to me. We even Had a ship name Woosan😂 but now he isn't here anymore i'm just San again.. what i all hope he is happy i know he didn't meant to use like that cuz it was also kinda my idea to make this move on you. Idk why? But yeah.

CHOI SAN:
Wooyoung was the first one who always was for me. He never left me once. When i was sick. He was sick. When i was sad. He was sad. When i was happy. He was happy. Everything we did together made me wanna regret my decision to him. If i din't do something stupid this never happen. Not like i mean it was your fault i- yeah get me right?