2.7

|HONGJOONG|

As we arrived at my house i told the others about what Nancy told us.

We got our wapens and other stuff to be ready. I looked at the others while they fulled my truck.

I put mine gun in mine jacket and some knifes. I gaze to Momo who was looking at the knfe scared.

I sighed and walked up to her. "If you have problems you can ask like always-" She cut mid-sentence in my words.

"No it is just. I'm scared to use it you know." She looked at me. Those pretty eyes from her.

I can easily lost in those. I shook my thoughts away and nodded at her.

"Just calm cuz you need it when someone will attack. I'm here." She sighed and nodded.

"Hyung everything is done. We are ready to go." Mingi called me and i nodded again.

I looked at Momo. "Lets go Mo we need to find them."

|YOU|

"Wow how can i believe this?" I said while i was in a room and in the other room was San tight up while looking somewhere.

"Believe what?" He asked still staring at nothing. I sighed looking down.

"That Nancy her brother behind all of this is." San his eyes widen.

"Her brother?" I nodded.

Later a scoff escaped my mouth. "I always loved him as a brother but he change everything after that big fight with me and Nancy." I sighed again.

"Seeing him again it hurts you know." San gazed your face seeing seeking for something.

"I understand Areum." He stood up and walked to the little window in the room.

"What are you doing?" I said and he ignored me.

He was looking out the window. I just shrugged it off thinking he just wanted to see outside.

Later i heard a gasped escape his mouth. I turned to his side.

|SAN|

As i made my way to the little window in mine room i was just looking.

After i saw a big car that really looked familiar. It later hit me and a gasp escaped my mouth.

My eyes widen at the side from the car. "They fucking found us." I thought in my mind.

I heard Areum her voice and i turned around with a smile.

She looked at me odd. "Why the hell that smile?" She asked curious, yet scared.

"The others Areum! They are here." Her eyes widen wanted to look out the window but couldn't.

"Are you sure that they are here?" She looked at me and i nodded.

"Yes Areum why would i lie?" She raise a eyebrow. "I got a lot of answers for that Mr Asshole."

I rolled my eyes. "We dont have time for that Areum. We will be free soon. We only have to wait for them."

I sighed and looked back at the window i heard her saying. 'Okay' and walked back.

I closed my eyes hoping to get out soon.

|MOMO|

We freaking found the mansion. We all were hiding behind the forest where the mansion at is.

We all get out the car and Yeosang grabbed his phone.

"Guys there is a back door where we can get inside." He said and looked at us.

"Shall we split or something like that?" Yunho asked and Hongjoong was thinking.

"I think so." He answered back.

"We all know already with who we are right?" Hongjong asked again for test and they nodded like me.

"Okay." He looked at me. "Lets go Mo"

I sighed and followed them to the back door.

As we came inside. There were mans walking. Hongjoong pulled me back making my body crashed against his body.

My cheeks begin to blush at the movement.

"What now?" Seonghwa said while looking at the guards.

I looked around and spotted a way. "Guys there" i pointed at a hallway with nobody.

They all looked at it and before we went there we looked at the guards if they didn't turned around.

We all run to the side. Unfortunately i almost felt causing to make a little sound.

Hongjoong his eyes widen at that and pulled me to him and put his hand on mine mouth.

We heard some feet sounds coming our way.

I was breathing heavily that mine chest was going up and down.

Hongjoong pulled me even closer that i could feel his heat.

The guard his head made our way. Our eyes widen. He looked around and shrugged walking back.

We all breath out and Hongjoong let go off me.

He looked at me. "Try to be more carefully okay?" He said soft and i nodded.

He grabbed mine hand in his. I looked down blushing coming up.

"Okay lets go guys." They nodded and we run away in the hallway.

I hope we can find you Areum really. Also San.

We need to find out what happend to Wooyoung's body too.