0.4

''Get all your shit and leave this house!'' 

I was looking down while Yugyeom was sending all the peoples who were here in the house. Wooyoung gave me his phone number so i could text him. He also said he would sent the other phone numbers...including San's number.

Everybody left and Yugyeom turned around and looked at the both of you. He then eyed Momo. ''I didn't expect this from you Momo...i thought you would stop her, but i'm wrong. Also you can leave.'' My head swing up when i heard that.

''No! What are you talking about? She is staying here-''

Yugyeom cut me off with. ''I don't fucking care. You both have tomorrow school so she have to leave.'' He said.

I looked at Momo and she smiled. ''It is okay though..see you tomorrow Areum.'' She hugged me and was about to hug Yugyeom but stopped because he was angry. She then left and now it was only me and a angry brother...

''I-I can explain-'' 

''Clean.'' That's what he said and then left. I sighed and looked up looking at the mess all my friends. You rolled your eyes and grabbed a broom and begin to clean everything.

¿♡¿

You fell down on the couch and breath deeply. You looked around the living room. ''All done..'' You said and everything was clean like how it was before. You didn't hear something from your brother the past 30 minutes. 

You decide to stand up and talk to him. 

You was in front of his room and was doubt about to disturb him or not. You sighed in and out and knock on the door. You didn't hear something so you wanted to knock again, but the door already opened. You looked up seeing Yugyeom with a serious face.

You gave him a smal smile and opened your mouth saying the first word what will come out your mouth.

''Hi..'' You said.

''Hey..'' He said back.

We both looked at each other and i then looked down. ''C-Can we talk?'' I was still looking down. He just made move to let you in his room. You walked inside and then looked up. If i'm being honest, i been never in his room before i'm always gone you know.

Yugyeom closed the door and went to his desk and sit down. You sat down on his black, blue bed and played with your fingers. You was thinking about what you will say. ''Yug..i'm sorry-'' ''Sorry?'' He cut you off.

I knew he was still angry at me. You sighed and was about to say something, but he was first. ''You have to be more then sorry Areum...you know how hard it is to see you like this?'' His voice cracked. You was shocked and looked up looking at his face. 

He was fighting against his tears not letting them fall down. ''You are always gone, always drinking doing bad things. I know the little you, you was a sunshine. You always liked to play with me...but i know since mom and dad are gone..you changed.'' A tear escaped out my eye.

He continued. ''I'm strict to you because i don't want to lose you Areum. Your my only family that i have. What if i lose your from one of a guy who will take you away from me?'' 

it was silence...death silence. More tears escaped from you. You never thought you brother would be that hurt. You tried to find words but couldn't. He sighed and stand up walking to you. He hugged you. ''You know how much i love you, right?'' 

Shocked. That's what i'am right now. He broke the hug and whipped the tears away. ''Please don't cry..'' His tears then fell down. ''It hurts me seeing you like that.'' You begin to sob and hugged him again.