1.0

|YOU|

You was startled when the door suddenly opened. Someone peeked his head and a smile formed his face. You sighed relieved and smiled back. ''I think i forgot to lock the door.'' You said and crossed your arms.

He chuckled and went inside. ''Whats up Woo?'' He close the door and went closer to you. ''I came to see you. Also i heard a-about what happend...i'm sorry.'' I sighed and looked down. ''It is okay also it isn't your fault Wooyoung.'' You looked up and smiled.

It was now silence. I looked around and Wooyoung begin to speak up. ''You want to meet the other guys?'' He said and looked at you. You nodded and we both went downstairs.

When we came downstairs i heard laughed and yells. I looked at Wooyoung and he just shrugged. We enter the living room and again i was surprise at the beautiful room.

Everybody looked at the hallway and saw us both. Yunho smiled and came to hug me. ''Hey Areum!'' He said and i smiled back at him. ''Hey YunHOe'' I said teasing and he slapped me. ''Not that name again..'' 

I chuckled at the time he danced to Level up and begin to twerk. Gonna admit he is a greater dancer then me. 

''We all know you are that one hoe.'' We both laughed and i stopped and was meet with those fucking eyes i hate. She glared at me. ''What the fuck are you doing here?'' Nancy said standing up walking to you.

San sighed and also stand up. ''Some reason okay?'' He said and grabbed her waist. ''Don't ever think that you can steal Sannie from me.'' I gagged at her and then laughed. ''Don't worry sweetie. Because i'm not a slut like you.'' She gasped.

She was about to slap me, but suddenly Wooyoung stand in front of me. ''Don't touch her.'' He said and you looked at him shocked. Nancy scoffed at the both off us. ''You will see Areum.'' She flips her hair and took Sans hand and walked upstairs. 

San looked back at Wooyoung and me and went upstairs with Nancy. I rolled my eyes and Wooyoung turned around to me. ''Your alright?'' I smiled at him and nodded. ''Yeah i'am.'' I said and then Mingi screamed.

''Lets play some games!'' I chuckled and then joined them.

¿♡¿

''WHO'S HOUSE?!'' I pulled my phone away from my ear when i decided to call Momo and say where i stay. ''Okay damn don't scream you hobo.'' She calmed herself down before speaking up again. ''So your staying at Choi San's house? Wait! Weren't you guys like enemy's?'' I sighed.

''Yes, but i haev somewhere to stay also the other mem-'' Before i could continue my phone was snatch away. My eyes widen. ''YAH!'' ''Sorry she is bussy now call her later.'' And he then hang up. 

I was looking at him disbelief. ''Asshole.'' He throw the phone back. ''Don't you dare to tell her about we live together.'' I rolled my eyes. ''What is the deal about it? You guys are friends right so what you gonna do?''

He walked to you and stopped in front of you kneeling down. ''Listen up Areum you are still in my house huh. So if i was you please listen and obey my rules.'' I looked away and he backed away.

''Okay asshole..'' You mumbled out and he rolled his eyes. ''Come downstairs. Dinner is ready.'' He said and left my room. ''Aish i hate him so much..'' You said while looking down, but the stair at the door.

''Ugh'' You stand up and went downstairs.

You came in the living room. ''Oh shit where even is the dinner room-'' ''Your see lost?'' I jumped and screamed. You punched in his stomach. ''Oh fuck not again.'' You helped him. ''I'm sorry Wooyoung.'' He smiled and said it was okay.

''Yeah i'm kind of lost. Where is the dinner room?'' He let me follow him and we arrived seeing the others already sitting.

''Oh great the slut is here.'' I whispered to Wooyoung and he patted my shoulder. ''Don't worry i'm here.'' He said and i looked up to him. Why do i feel so weird with him? Why is he doing this to me.

I looked away from him. ''Fuck Areum please don't be in love with him...he is also just a playboy..'' He then looked at you. ''Hmm? You said something?'' I then shook my head. ''N-No i didn't said something.'' He nodded and brought me to the table.

I was greeted by the other members and a glare from Nancy. I rolled my eyes again for her. ''Bitch.'' ''Your a bitch bitch.'' ''The one who is talking now is a fucking bitch.''

...........Silence.

We both were staring at each other like we wanted to rip there faces off. And it was true because i want to ruin her bitch ass face. ''Well...this isn't awkward..'' Hongjoong said and gave us all a small smile.

Seonghwa then enter the room and changed the mood when the food arrived. Everybody started to attack except me and Nancy who was still staring at each other. Wooyoung noticed and then leaned to your ear.

''Want to talk about it?'' He whispered and you looked away from her gaze to your hands. ''After i'm done with eating.'' He nodded and then begin to eat. San saw how Wooyoung was close to you made him tight the grip on his fork hard.

His knuckles turned wait. He took a deep breath and just continued with eating. Nancy glance at me and she saw i was looking at San for awhile because of his knuckles, but she thought something else of course.

She scoffed and begin to be touchy touchy with San. ''Babe~'' She said and kissed his lips. ''We have to go out sometimes.'' San then looked at her and smiled. ''Of course cutie'' He kissed her and pulled her away.

''Get a room already.'' You said disgusted what you just saw. Nancy smirked and looked at you with a raise eyebrow. ''Jealous? Because you don't have a boyfriend who never will love you?'' Everything went silence again.

She just cross the damn line. She laughed and i clenched my hands together. I stand up and throw my plate at her face, jumping to her side grabbing her hair. The others tried to stop us. But i started to punch her big ass head.

''STOP!'' They all said and i was dragged away from Nancy. ''Calm down Areum!'' Wooyoung said while pulling you upstairs. ''That bitch can die! She can go to hell!'' I said while screaming being pulled in one of the room.

I tried to escape from his grip. ''Let go off me Wooyoung! I want her dead! She can eat my ass-'' Before you could do something he hugged you.

You was shocked that you suddenly stopped. He hugged you tightly. ''Please calm down..'' His voice softened. You calm yourself in his embrace. 

Somehow this feels comfortable. You closed your eyes liking the hug.

''Don't listen to her. I know a lot of guys will ever date you. Your a beautiful girl Areum.''

You was off guard with those words what made your heart skip a bit.

Am i? Catching feelings for him?