0.5

|YOU|

''So today we got some project to make students!'' I sighed hearing what the teacher told us. ''Again some fucking projects?'' I said whispering to Momo. She nodded at you and also sighed. I looked out the window and saw the class from Wooyoung.

He was playing football outside with his class. I saw him looking in the window and he saw me. He waved and i waved back causing the teacher scream my name. ''Mrs Kim is there something better then my class?'' I was thinking.

''Of course my answer is. Yes.'' I said.

¿♡¿

''Fuck why did i just said that..'' I was walking in the hallway and then begin to lean against one of the lockers. I put my hands in my pocket and started her to wait here before it will be the next lesson. 

You suddenly heard someone. You raise a eyebrow and begin to make your way where the voices are coming from. You turned your head to the corner of the lockers and your eyes widen seeing San and Wooyoung. You quickly backed away.

They then begin to talk and you decide to listen. 

''So what you gonna do then huh?'' I heard San. Wooyoung answered him back with. ''Just what i do with all the girls Hyung. You know how i'am.'' My face turned in confusion. ''About what are they talking about? Girls?'' You whispered to yourself.

You then shrugged about to walk away when you stopped because your ear caught something you never would hear. ''I will use that stupid girl. She is just like all those other girls so what? I know she likes me though, i can see it.'' Wooyoung chuckled and you clenched your fist.

The bell suddenly ringed and you was just standing against the lockers. People started walking passed you just like Momo. Later she came back seeing you there. ''What are you doing?'' She asked confused.

''i'm about to ruin this bitch.'' I said and walked away. Momo jumped away and was kind of scared. ''Oh shit what will happen now?'' She decided to run after your ass.

''Areum! What is wrong-'' I pushed Momo inside a janitor room and closed the door. ''Yah we will be late for class Areum-'' ''Wooyoung this bitch was playing with me!'' I said and she was kind of surprise seeing you like that. 

''Wait? Whut????'' I rolled my eyes and sighed. ''He is just the same like San the asshole.'' Momo crossed her arms. ''It was literally some messages and you already liked him?'' My eyes widen. ''The fuck no that's not what i meant! I mean that i though he would be nice and normal!'' 

She sighed and i also did. ''Never mind i will beat his ass up. Let's go girl'' I said and we both left the janitor closet.

¿♡¿

The Park, Seoul

I was walking in the park W/ Jungkook, Yugyeom and Momo. Jungkook asked to join us because he wanted to make photos of us. We were walking around the places looking for beautiful place where to make a perfect picture.

Jungkook smiled finding a stair. ''Yugyeomie! Let's make a photo of you on this stairs.'' Yugyeom nodded and smiled. He sat down and begin to think for a pose.

''Is this one pose great?'' Yugyeom asked and we all nodded. ''Okay'' Jungkook took some photos. Me and Momo were both looking at the photos. Yugyeom turned his head and Jungkook screamed.