1.4

San dragged you in one of a room and throw you inside of it closing it and lock the door. You crossed your arms together now waiting for his answer. He looked back at me. ''Where are you waiting for?'' He said while staring at you.

You rolled your eyes. ''Shut up you asshole! What was the matter for being a ass and punch Wooyoung down?'' I said.

In a flash i was against the wall with him in front of me. ''Listen!'' He suddenly screamed.

''My house, my rules. From now on you call me master. You understand?''

A scoffed escape my mouth. ''Like which woman would ever call you master? Only sluts! I'm not one of them'' He smirked at her. ''You playing hard to get huh? let me play along baby girl"

He said while whispering the last words. You rolled your eyes. ''Try me.'' I said and his eyes suddenly turned into something i couldn't read. He close it and then breath in and out before opening again.

''Go out.'' He said. My eyes widen. ''What do you mean with go out?'' I said and he smirked while chuckling.

''I said. Go out you will be living on the streets again.'' He said while walking passed you.

You gasped and grabbed his wrist. He turned around looking at you. ''I-I uh..'' He smirked while waiting for your answer. ''Okay! You asshole i will listen to you...'' I finally said and he patted my head.

''Good girl. Now still leave though this is my room.'' my eyes widen and saw it wasn't in my room. ''Oh..'' I said and left the room.

He chuckled at you. ''Oh i'm going to make you mine Mrs Kim.''

¿♡¿
Next Day

"Good Morning~" I heard suddenly a voice singing. Your eyes widen and looked at the left side meeting those evils eyes. You expect to see Wooyoung, but not San. ''What the-How did you even get in?'' He chuckled. His chuckled what can make everybody shiver.

''Mine house. Get it honey.'' He said and you rolled your eyes at him. He then suddenly pulled out something and you looked at it confused. He throw a back at you. ''Go clean. we are going somewhere.''

He said before leaving, but after he could go away you opened your mouth. ''Where are we going?'' He shrugged and left my room. I sighed before standing up and grab the back looking inside.

''Clothes?'' I said confused and looked at the door. You walked to the bathroom and begin to take a shower. You decide to call Momo later when you was done with showering because you didn't even text her or call her yesterday after that with Yugyeom.

You was done with the shower and grabbed a towel and bind it around your body. You did the same with your hair and then grabbed your phone and started to call Momo.

You put it on speaker and seconde later she answered. ''Hello?'' I heard her voice. ''Hey Momo with me.'' I said and she then answer back. ''Oh hey Areum..are-are you okay? I heard about yesterday from Jungkook.'' I sighed.

''Yeah i'm okay. We both talked with each other.'' ''And are you still living with the boys?'' She said and i hummed at her answer. ''Yeah..but i didn't told Yugyeom and Jungkook about i live with ATEEZ cuz you know they both hate them as wel.'' I said.

''Yeah i guess so like when you first came on school and caused a problem with them they both showed up almost beating the shit out of them.''

I chuckled at Momo and we both continue with talking. Later she said she have to go and i said sorry for leaving her yesterday. She said it was okay and we both hang up. I was done and got the outfit on.

''He actually got some tast though

''He actually got some tast though.'' I said and put my hair in two buns. When i just realized why i was wearing this while i got some clothes with me. And how did he knew which size i'm and where did those girl clothes come from?

You shrugged off the thoughts and begin to leave the room and went to the living room thinking he is there. You was looking around meeting nobody. You then jumped when you felt a hand on your shoulder.

You turned around and saw Wooyoung smiling at you. You blushed and your heart begin to beat again. My mind went to yesterday when we both literally make out. ''Hey gorgeous.'' 

Oh my fucking god why?! kajasjsks. ''Hi Wooyoung.'' I said and tried to stand up straight. He chuckled and then looked up and down at you. ''Where are you going?-'' ''She is going somewhere with me so fuck off.'' 

We suddenly heard a voice and it turns out to be Sans. Wooyoung just chuckled. ''Jealous much? Again?'' He said and San made his way to us. ''I just gonna warn you Wooyoung.'' He said with anger in his eyes.

''You don't touch her. Remember she is mine and will be mine.'' He said that last words whispering you couldn't hear it.

''Let's see who she will choose and btw don't you have that Nancy girl?'' He then suddenly talked about her. ''Fuck her.'' San said and pushed Wooyoung away and walked away with me, but Wooyoung grabbed my wrist.

''Oh your not going somewhere. you got a fucking girlfriend San hyung.'' San turned around and they were glaring at each other.

You at the other side tried to get out the grip because it hurts as hell. ''Guy's it fucking hurts!'' You said and they didn't care. ''So? What you gonna do?'' I was shocked and also not surprise at the fact that San doesn't give a shit about her.

''I can call her if you want.'' With that answer from Wooyoung made San his eyes grow wide open. ''Don't you fucking dare.'' I was confused. ''Then let go of Areum.'' He said and he strated to pull me to him but San pulled back.

''No! You let the fuck off her.'' He screamed to him. ''Lets changed Hyung,'' I said that he was breathing up and down. He didn't want Nancy to know he was a playboy and fuck around with girls.

He was to scared if she knows it and will tell her parents about it and then he will be in problem. San closed his eyes and then clenched his fist at the other hand. ''Then there gos my change.'' San said made Wooyoung shocked and let go off me.

You fell down in Sans arms and you was kind of hugging him. ''We have to go.'' San said finally and left the building.

We were outside and he was pulling me to his car. ''This is fucking bad really bad.'' San though. He was now fucked up with his decision. But also he didn't want to lose Areum somehow she changed him.

He suddenly started to stop with fucking around with girls after they met. Did the playboy catch feelings for you?

----------

A/N- Guys i got a tip for you. the other 1-4 chapters you need to be careful with reading and also grap some namjesus with you. I hope you guys liked it! Bye~