0.1

Ages and personality
-----------------------------------------------------------
- San: 20 years, Bad boy of the campus.
- Areum: 19 years, Baddie also a softie.
- Momo: 19 years, Your BFF. Cutie!
- Jungkook: 22 years, Your brothers BFF.
- Yugyeom: 22 years. Your older brother.
- Nancy: 19 years, The bitch also San' s girlfriend.
-----------------------------------------------------------
|YOU| means your POV the others have the same only with there names.
Shall we start?

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
|YOU|

You woke up  with a big headache. You groaned and rubbed your forehead. You looked around your room and saw your best friend laying on the other side from my room. I just noticed a there were a lot of beer in my room. ''Fuck..'' I said and getting out my bed right away and went out my room.

I looked in the hallway and went downstairs meeting my brother there. He was standing there. Just...literally standing there while staring at me. I was now thinking like ''You got some problems or?'' I looked behind me and he sighed. ''Another day of you drinking a lot of beer'' He then grabbed a note book and write down.

I raise my eyebrow high looking at that book in his hand. ''The fuck? You write down how much i drink and party?'' He nodded and looked at you. ''You know since i'm your older brother i must know how much you do this kind of things so i can stop you from doing this'' I rolled my eyes and walked passed him.

''You know i'm fucking 19 years old Yug, So i can do whatever i can do.'' You said and grabbed some water. ''Still your under my spell Areum. Since mom and dad are gone you do this.'' He sighed again and i shrugged. ''I didn't leave our children's.'' You begin fighting not to let your tears fell down.

Yes, your parents left you and your brother behind. I was just 5 years and Yugyeom 8 years when they left us. Our grandparents then took care for us but soon passed away like 2 years ago. My brother go's to University and work. And i'm here still going to school because i was always home in the passed.

I met Momo when i came new on the school. I know here now like 3 years. After those 3 years i really became really close with her also with my brothers best friend. Jungkook. He also is like a brother for me. Why? He is always overprotective to me.

Yugyeom again said and pulled you into a tight hug. ''I know Areum'' He said and we both stayed like this for a while.

¿♡¿

''So what the hell happend?! I just woke up with a big ass pain in my head.'' Momo complained and i shrugged. ''You don''t remember? You was so sad that you started to drink so i joined you'' She then looked at me. ''Wait whut!? I don't usually drink!'' I chuckled. ''Maybe, when you are sad i think'' She pouted. She then stand up and grabbed her stuff. I looked at her. 

''What you doing?'' I asked her she then sat down next to me on the bed. ''Areum...'' I hummed. ''Why does he have to leave me...?'' I sighed. ''Not this bullshit again Momo! I don't want to get drunk again'' I glared at her and she just pouted. ''I mean your so kindly and a pretty girl Momo, but you can be uhh yeah...'' She gasped at me.

''What do you mean by that?!'' I slowly put my drink on my lip while looking at her. You took slowly a sip from your drink making her groan at you. ''Bitch'' I smiled at her stupid face. ''Shall we go somewhere?'' I said to her and she then shrugged.

''I guess...'' You smiled at her and we then i went first in the bathroom. You did everything what you needed to do. You then put on your outfit for today. Don't judge this girl because i'm like a emo but a badass and hot one though.

You put your hair in to buns high and then put some red lipstick and black, red eye shadow

You put your hair in to buns high and then put some red lipstick and black, red eye shadow. You smiled at yourself grabbed a purse and then walked out the bathroom. Momo her face wasn't surprise at all. ''There we have that baddie'' She said smiling at you.

You turned around and put your hand on your hip. ''Of course i mean i'm one though'' I said and she then chuckled and walked passed me. I grabbed my phone and looked what i missed. I looked trough insta and saw Jungkook posted a new photo on Instagram.

 I looked trough insta and saw Jungkook posted a new photo on Instagram

@jungkookjeon: 😋

Tap for comments

@Yugyeommie: dude i literally look that photo and you don't tag me? Where is our friendship😢

@jungkookjeon: @yugyeommie Someone get this man. Yah I will tag you later.

You laughed at the comments and later also put one down.

@baddiekim: Why so cuteeeee!

@jungkookjeon: @baddiekim i'm not cute i'm hella hot!

I chuckled and then heard the door open. I saw Momo and she looked cute just like always. She smiled and then showed her phone. ''You saw the new posted of Jungkook. I nodded at her. ''Yup being cute as always he is'' We both laughed.

¿♡¿

We both ended up in a bar. I was drinking a cocktail just like Momo. We both were chatting after we heard girls screaming. We both looked at each other and then to where the girls went. ''shall we check?'' I said and she nodded. We followed were they went.

They went to the bar club. Yes this bar has a club area and it is huge as fuck. We then opened seeing people drinking and dancing. I stopped my eyes with fire. ''It was just the trouble himself. I must have knew it'' I said already filled with anger. Momo noticed and calmed me down. ''Areum let's go then before you pull something stupid'' To late we both already made eye contact.

He smirked at me while i gave me a death glare. He said something to the girls and stand up making his way to me. Looks like something fun will happen today huh?