1.1

|SAN|

"Nancy calm your fucking ass down!" I pulled Nancy away from Areum while Areum was being pulled away by Wooyoung. I took her to the kitchen and she was angry. ''That bitch ruined my whole outfit!'' Nancy screamed and i sighed.

''Is there something between the both of you?'' I asked her curious why they always acting like this to each other. ''I'm sorry Babe i wouldn't do this again.'' She hugged me and i looked at her confused.

Did she really skipped my guestion or she didn't heard me? I shrugged and hugged her. ''its okay though.'' My mind was actually by Areum. Is she doing okay? Why the hell am i thinking about her the whole time?! 

I sighed and looked at the others who were cleaning and talking how shocked they were. What happend between them?

|YOU|

"Here" Wooyoung gave me a glass of water. I smiled at him and thanked him. ''No problem.'' He then sat next to me and watch you taking a sip from the water. ''I-Is there something you wanna talk about?'' I slowly put the glass with water on my lap and sighed.

''Me and Nancy used to be best friends..'' His eyes widen and keep listening to you. ''So this happens..''

Flash back 4 years ago~

''Aigoo Areum! Look what you have done again.'' My grandma smiled at me while i let the bowl with the mix fall. ''Hehe..i'm sorry grandma.'' She chuckled. ''Its okay sweetie.'' I smiled again and helped her with cleaning up.

''I heard that Nancy will come today?'' My grandma said looking at you with a smile. ''Oh really? I really missed Nancy since she went to America.'' She nodded. You was really happy to see her again after 1 year.

I know it was just one year but still she was everything for me. After i lost my parents she was always for me. She treated me as her sister! I'm two months older then her, but my ass act like a 10 year old me and she as a 18 year old while we both are 15 years old.

i chuckled at myself.

After a while the bell ringed and i jumped from the couched. I opened the door and saw Nancy. ''NANCY!'' You said and was about to hug her but she pushed you away. You gave her a weird face.

''Uh why did you pushed me away?'' I said confused. She rolled her eyes. You looked at her up and down. You just noticed her clothing style. She wore a short skirt with a pink top and her hair falls over her shoulder and she got a book whole make up on her face.

Your eyes widen and she pushed you on the ground. ''Listen you little bitch. The old Nancy is dead i'm the new Nancy okay? Btw we are done because who wants to be friends with a nerd?'' Tears feel up my eyes.

''And say to your grandma that i wish she was dead. Because i actually hated that stupid old hag.'' Nancy Smirked. ''T-This isn't you Nancy! I know you wouldn't do these kind of things! Your soft you remember? We are best friends!'' I said and stand up.

''We were never best friends. I was just with you because i was lonely the whole life so i just used you now i don't need you anymore because i got now my real friends.'' She laughed.

''Bye nerdy.'' She said and then left me. I was trying to keep in breathing but lost it. ''You will pay for it.'' I run to her and.

''I punched her so hard that she ended up in the Hospital. I was for two month in the jail because i ruined her face that she had a operation. That's how we ended more hating each other and how i turned into a bad girl and she in that slut popular girl.''

I tight the grip on the glass and a tear escape my eyes. Wooyoung stair at you. You sighed and looked at him giving him a smile. ''But it is okay though. I have Momo-'' Your eyes widen when he hugged you again.

''You can cry if you want. Crying is good for the human.'' I closed my eyes tears falling down. ''I-I do still miss her. I do Wooyoung..'' I said between my eyes. He broke the hug and whipped my tears away. 

He gave me one of those beautiful smiles. My heart beating faster. ''Its okay. Maybe one day you guys can talk and make up.'' I nodded and lay my head on his chest. He put his head on my head.

On the other side the door was the whole time open. San heard everything. He leaned against the door and closed his eyes. ''Fuck why do i feel so much jealousy when Wooyoung is with Areum?'' He shook his head.

His mind was now on Nancy and her story. ''There were best friends?'' He asked shocked and then decide to go to Nancy.

¿♡¿
Next Day

You woke up slowly. You sat up and yawned.

You rubbed your eyes and looked at the time. "7:20? Hmm i'm up early then i expect" You put down the phone and looked forward.

You was shocked who was laying on the couch. You stand up and walked to the body.

You just noticed it was Wooyoung. You sat next to him admiring his face. You slowly touched his hair and begin to stroke it. You smiled at him. 

At this moment i knew i had.

Falling in love with him.

------

A/N: You guys ready what will happend the next chapter? ;)