Chapter 17: Gathering the Last of the Dragonballs!(Old)

Having gotten the Dragonball from the Ox king we continued our journey to find the Dragonballs and continued forth. The problem was... was that we were nearly out of fuel... in a forest of giant mushrooms... in the middle of nowhere.
"Hey Oolong is there a town around here?"
Bulma asked.
"How should I know? I've never been out this far west."
I decided to chime in at this moment,
"If I remember correctly there should be a town just up ahead! We should have just enough fuel to make it.
"Thanks Nasu!"
Bulma says over her shoulder.
"Awww shucks! You're gonna make me blush!"
I replied. Bulma once again looked back over her shoulder and gave me a cheeky smile... One I didn't know how to respond to that...

When we finally arrived at the town it seemed rather small and old school with Square shaped buildings rather than the modern round spherical ones. When we got into town the first thing we did was fill the car up with gas, after all... we didn't want to have to walk all the way to the next dragonball.
"Hey Bulma!"
Goku called time get her attention,
"why do all the townspeople seem scared of you? Did you do something bad?"
"Now that I think about it yah, a lot of the towns people seem to be afraid of me... maybe it's this outfit that's causing it, after all... it is a strippers leotard and bunny ears"

I would do spit take and ask why Bulma put the outfit on even though she knew it was a strippers outfit... but I don't want to get on her bad side... 'I still need my ship fixed... or at least looked at...'
"I'll go buy myself some new clothes. I'll be back soon!"
She said walking away to look for a clothing shop. Well more like sashaying as she threw a wink over her shoulder at me... is she into me or something? That's kinda bad cause I don't want trunks not be born... but at the same time she's kinda hot... hehehe... any ways, turning to gas station clerk I say,
"We need to fill our cars gas tank. I think it takes..."
Ah what was that fluid called... Ah,
"Planium Fluid!"
"Oh! I see! I'll get it right away!"
He runs off to get the pump and then begins to pour the fluid into the car's fuel tank.

"Ah! How much for a full fuel tank? You may need to wait a while though... as the holder of our money likes shopping."
I look at him and he seems to be nervous... I wonder why...
"Ah! N-No! You don't need to pay! Hehehe..." he nervously laughs and waves me off.
"No there must be a price! We'll pay for it..."
"Well... if you insist..."
Seeing a glint in the corner of my I saw Yamcha hiding in one the buildings, Puar next to him, with binoculars in his hands.

Hmmmm... seems like he's still gonna stalk us... Welp I don't really care so... Oh! It seems Bulma had finally come back.
"Hey guys! I got a couple of capsules for us as well as some new clothes. Though most of the towns people seemed to mistaken us for being apart of some gang called... the Rabbit Gang..."
Oh god... it's that furry ass bastard isn't it? Oh well... we might as well get this over with sooner or later:..
"Aniki! Bulma-nee!"
Bulma seemed to blush when she was called big sis by Goku... maybe my theory about her liking me isn't so farfetched...
"I'm Hungry! Let's go get something to eat!"
"Heh... Okay Goku."

As we moved towards the towns food stalls we saw one of the stall owners being assaulted by to men wearing rabbit ears.
"Who are those... thugs?"
Bulma asked,
"I dunno but let's avoid them... they seem like bad news..."
Oolong replied. Watching as the two men continued to walk around as if they owned the place, make a mess of the market area we watched as one of the kids ran in front of the y'all lanky rabbit gang member.
"Damn Kid! How dare you run out in front of me..."
"Please!" The child's mother begged, "He is but a boy~"
"SHUT UP! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR EXCUSES I WANT TO HEAR GROVELING!!!"
The Lanky Rabbit gang member shouted at the mother as he kicked her to the floor. The other rabbit gang member, a short and stout man (heh more like fat) suddenly saw us watching the debacle... and he seemed like he was about to tell us off... till he saw that Bulma was with us...