Chapter 4: One year time skip and VS Raditz!

A/N The reason I'm skipping 1 year ahead into this story is because I don't think you guys want to read a couple hundred chapters of the same old same old. Now on with the story!

Location: Nasu's bedroom

It's been one year since I was reborn as Nasu the saiyan. Training has been rather gruesome, but the effort has really paid off. While it isn't at the "Goku goes to King Kai and gets a x10.5 power up" level, I have become decently strong for my age. But there is one thing that I have decided... being three S U C K S. I can't exercise too hard or I will permanently damage my body. 'I don't wanna be 5'9 like Goku!'

Other that that everything is great I love my family and have been training as hard as I can. Today my dad is going to measure my power level with a scouter. I'll finally get to know where I am in terms of power levels! I hop out of bed as mom yells that breakfast is ready. I quickly make my way to the dining room table. As I wait for the food to be served, the rest of the family came and sat at the table.As soon as we were all seated we thanked mom, Gine, before scarfing down the food.

When we finished eating father grabbed his scouter and aimed it at me. He then pressed the red button on the scouter's earpiece. *BEEP BEEP BEEP* went the scouter as it measured my BP(Battle Power). When it finally finished assessing my power I had a power level of  180. Guessing from my estimates, I am suppressing my power after all, my true power is somewhere around 320-360 . About a 3x multiplier, not bad, but not as good as Goku's 12x power multiplier after his training with Master Roshi. Father and Mother seemed to be proud of my power level, and while it wasn't where I wanted it to be, it wasn't bad.

3rd Person

"Heh... I'm proud of you son!" Father said. He then turned to mom and said "He is almost on par with Raditz. Maybe we should put them against each other to see who would win?" asked Father. Mom the looked at him and said, "That's a great idea Bardock! A little sibling rivalry is always healthy. Hey Nasu..." while they were talking they hadn't even realized I had gone to the training fields to, well train.

<7 hours later>
Nasu's POV

It has been 7 hours since I left, I know my parents are probably pissed... but getting some extra training in is always good! As I walk back home I see that a lot of the Saitama are on planet Vegeta. More that usual. Hmmm... it seems like Frieza has started to recall some saiyans from missions but not all of them.

When I walk get home the first thing I see is my angry mother... she the proceeds to berate me, how I should not walk out on my parents etc etc. The next thing I see is Raditz sitting at the table with Father.

"Haaaa... besides the fact that you walked out on me talking to you, your older brother Raditz has come home. Say hi, then take a bath and come sit with us at the table, you stink!"

"Yes Mom!" I say as I walk off to go bathe.

<15 Minutes later>

Man I'm starving. I always wondered why Goku could eat so much... now I absolutely understand... I'm fucking starving! *Ahem* Excuse my language. Anyways as soon as the food got on the table we all thanked mom for the food and dove in. Mom had really outdone herself this time. She had given us an assortment of meats, vegetables and grains to eat from. It felt like heaven eating the food she had cooked.

When we finished eating dad spoke to us and said, "Nasu, Tomorrow Me and Raditz will be joining you to supervise your training... do you understand?" "Yes, I do." I replied as I thought of reasons as to why he would want supervise my training moreover bring Raditz with to supervise me... The only reason he would do that is if he wanted me to spar with Raditz or he wanted to continue personally training me... but the latter wouldn't make sense since he had already stated he would only teach me for a year so I could get the basics down and that I would have to do the rest myself... so it has to be that he wants me to spar against a blooded warrior with experience in fighting opponents that are trying to kill him. Tomorrow's training session will be tough...