Chapter 38

The girl above is Melia

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We looked down tuns of streets and the only thing we found was a ketchup packet from just out side of a bar. "What are we going to do?" I asked the two men who stood on either side of me and the kids. Night was here and it didn't feel safe. "We haven't seen any sign of the two since we've been looking in this smelly town. Also the babys need to be fed, but we can't cause we don't have any food to give them" I continued to inform them. Every step we took it seemed to be the same, at least to me. The buildings all looked the same, with the fire red brick and black roofing."If they need to be feed one of us could go into that bar there and order some fish and chips. While the other waits with you and the twins." George suggested to us about the problem. I didn't think it would be that bad of an idea so I went with it. Ringo went inside to get four orders of fish and chips for us, while George stayed with me. So he could protect and give me company.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Johns POV

It didn't help that all the buildings were pretty much the same. The Red brick, wooden porches, and the glass windows, it felt as if we were never going to get back. Our shoes thumped against the sidewalks as we made our way down yet another street of houses. At the end of the road I spotted a bar, and a half decent idea came to mind. Paul saw it too, and apparently he was getting hungry. He asked about getting some food there. "Why don't we get some food and then ask were the hospital is. Hum?" I stuggested to Paul. He agreed with the idea, so we walked in and found ourselves a booth to sit at. "Hello my name is Lucy and I'll be your waitress tonight. What can I get you to drink?" Our waitress said handing us our menus. I looked at the drinks and disided to get a coke. "Coke please" "Coke too" she smiled at us and walked back to the kitchen. The jukebox was right across from our table, and was actuly playing one of our songs. The waitress came back and gave us our drinks, before she took our orders. she went back into the kitchen and that's when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and there was Ringo holding a bag of to go boxes. I had to admit he supprised me a bit. "How'd you get here?" I asked him making room for him to sit beside me in the booth. "We were looking for you two," he told us setting down the bag of food "but then we had to feed the twins. So we stoped to get some fish and chips." I took a sip of my coke and looked at Paul, "well you're our Lord and savior Ringo. We were about to head to the hospital, are they outside?" He nodded. I looked at my cold glass of Coke "you think you can wait a little Paul? We can get you something at the hospital if you want?" Paul nodded and we went out side to greet them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Evelyns POV

I sat beside my father and watched the paramedics do their medical routine in the ambulance. It was a tight fit with the huge bed, two medics, and myself. When we got there dad was rushed through the hospital on the stiff rolling bed. Once we reached a waiting room a doctor came from beside my dad and told me to check in with the nurse and she'll update me through the visit. So I listened to him and walked up to the desk. "Hello may i have the patience name and address?" She asked me looking up from her paper work. "Yes, his name is Philip Rubric and currently we're living at Sheraton King Edwards Hotel" she nodded and scribbled down the information on a clip board. "Date of birth?" 1965-43 is 1922, so his birthday would be "January 24, 1922" she nodded and scribbled some more and told me to take a seat and she'll keep me updated. I sat down in a chair and tried to make myself comfortable, but thats not so easy to do in a hospital.