chapter 31

John's POV

I sat there with my legs crossed and my hands in my lap. I had been talking with eppy for awhile now, mostly about what Eve was talking about with him. He was thinkn' that we should just cover it up by telling the press that they are my family I hid in secrecy. Which is how I kind of saw them, as a lover and children of my own. Even though they are technically not mine. "So are you going to talke to her about this or am I breaking the news?" I asked him after standing up. "No I think I'll tell her and see if she'll agree too." I nodded and said my farewell before walking down the plain isle once more. I steped in noticing everyone was awake and alive. "Welcome back" Evelyn said with a smile, "where have you been?" I sat down and put my arm around her shoulders, noticing that she was holding one of the children. "I was just talking to eppy" she nodded while she was bouncing the little guy on her knee.

Soon the plain landed in Toronto Canada, and when the boys, the kids, Eve and I huddled around the door. Brian told her the news of what was going on. "Eve, I came up with the idea of you being Johns wife. Not really but to fool the public and press so you can hide your identity like you wanted. I already talked to John about it so you just have to play your part." Eve looked a slightly uncomfortable, but she accepted the role. I grabed Lily and eve grabed Timmy right before brian had opened the plain door to screaming fans.

Evelyns POV

"...you just have to play your part" Mr. Eppson just got done telling me the big news that I was going to be acting as John's wife. I got very uncomfortable about it because it could cause The Beatles future to change even more than Johns marriage with Cynthia and being the father of Julian. Instead he got me as a pretend wife, and children that were stolen from a car. What was going to happen when we leave? Either way I took my boys carseat, and walked out the plane into the screeches of Beatlemaniacs.

Once all of us arrived at the hotel, we checked in and went to our rooms. George and Ringo went in one room, Paul and John went in another. While my father and I had shared a room along with the two twins. Which I thought was a great idea, cause he could show me how to give them a bath. So I sat there by the bath tub running the water as the two goofballs sat beside me. While it was still running I took Lily and started peeling off her clothing. I sat her in the tub still keeping an eye on the other rascal sitting beside me. I turned the water off then grabbed Tim to start undressing. After i sat him down beside his sister I grabed the soap from the edge of the tub.
"Dad, can ya help me a bit" i shouted at my father who was probably laying on the bed watching some tv show. I could hear his footsteps thump from the main room all the way back to the bath room. "What do you need help with sweets?" Keeping my eyes on my wonkers I replied with, "I want to make sure not to get it in the baby's eyes. Since it isn't tear free" he rolled up is sleeves and made his way next to me. He put his hand out for the soap so I squirted a decent amount into his open palm. For awhile it was just silence as I picked up on his actions. His lips were sealed and his mind was in deep thought, but i couldn't tell what was going on in that mind of his. "Penny for your thoughts?" He looked up for a second and smiled, "nothing, I'm just happy I got part my family back again. So much has changed in our lives ya know, I'm just happy to have you." While grinning like fools we took the kids out of the bath and dryed them off in hotel towels. "I am too, everything may be wack but I still have you" "stop being cheesy now. Let's get these two in some warm clothes so we can put them to bed" we walked out of the bathroom with the kiddos in our arms. "Hello John, we were just about to put the kiddos to sleep" he was laying on top of my bed with his head proper up with his arms. He was stairing up at the ceiling, giving me a great profile view. "Ya? Well I just stoped by to tell you two that we have a interview in a few. I was wondering if you would like to go with us," he was now sitting up with his hands tucked underneath his bum like a kid. Looking rather cute might I add. "But since the children need their rest I'm not sure how that's going to work out" he looked down at the floor, almost like he was disappointed. But soon looked back up waiting for an answer. "Ya I'll have to stay, but if my dad wants to go join you he can" I looked up at my father, he agreed and sliped on his shoes to go to John and Paul's room to wait. I said my goodbyes and layed down on the bed with my kiddos.