Chapter 29

Announcing to the boys that we have stolen a pair of babys was not going to happen. And we were especially not going to tell Brian that either. So before we left with the car seats and the luggage John and i came up with a story that we found them in an alley all by themselves in car seats. So we each took a carseat along with our luggage and went to the elevator.
Once we steped out of the elevator we were greeted by Ringo until he saw what we were holding. "What is that?" He asked us very calmly. So I pulled away the cloth we put on them from the car and said, "This is Timothy and this is Lily" they looked at them and suddenly Lily disided she wanted to start crying. I set my bag on the ground and took her out of her seat to check her diaper, nothing. "Dad what is all the reasons for a baby to cry?" I asked my father who was just stairing at the little humans John and I were holding. "Well it could be that she's hungry, pooped her pants, or is just screaming for no reason." I set Lily back in her seat and got out the pie we bout at the little cafe earlier. "Can one year olds have pie?" I asked any one who was listening. "How do you know she's one?" Paul asked me as everyone else we staring at me while I was trying to take care of the little child. "Just a guess, does anyone know if she can have any?" No one answered me so I just did it anyway with the fork they gave us when we broght the pie from the cafe. I held it up to her mouth and she refused it. So I pulled it back and tried again successfully this time. After she was fed I put her back in her car seat. "Shouldn't we be going? We have a plain to catch." I said with baby Lily and by bag in each of my arms as i made my way to the hotels exit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After John and I had explained what had happened the rest of the boys started playing with them on the plain. Tickling them and playing peekaboo like You would with any child. You could hear little giggles all through the plain from our Tim and flower Lily. "I'll just be a minute" I said standing up from my plain seat and walking down the isle of the plain. I was going to talk to Brian about the two new ones in the back of the plain, and how they're going to affect how we're hidden from the all the fans and such. So when I did find him I asked, "May I speak with you Mr. Eppson?" He looked up from all his business papers and told me to sit down. As he moved his papers from his lap and put them under his chair. "So what did you want to talk to me about Miss Eve?" He asked me crossing his legs. "Well I was wondering if the twins were going to push me into the spotlight. Ya know like let all the fans and press know that I'm here with the boys." I told him as I played with a piece of string on one of my newer shirts. "Its probably going to happen Eve. Do you want to make a plan just in case so you don't reveal who you actually are? It's up to you, I'm not that worried about it." I looked up and nodded my head "ok I'll brain storm some ideas and we can talk right after our dinners, is that ok with you?" I smiled, "Yes, Thank you for talking with me" I said as he was pulling out his papers again from under his seat. "No problem" so I walked back to the boys and girl through the empty plain isle. Once I sat down John asked what I was doing. "Just talking with Brian" I replied. His eyes furrowed, "about what?" "The kids, don't worry it's nothing bad. Paul can I have Lily?" I asked him at the time he was bouncing her up and down on her knee. "Sure, she's really beautiful Eve. I don't know how you got so lucky finding them." He said as I took our flower from his arms. "She is beautiful, it looks like she has Ringos eyes." Then Ringo let out a little laugh from the seat across from me, "mine aren't as beautiful as those two though" "I'd like to see you say that straight into a Beatlemaniacs face without getting a rant" I whispered under my breath. "John when we get to Canada we need to get baby supplys for these two. Speaking of which wheres Tim?" I said looking up to see that george was quietly playing with him next to Paul. "I got him, and he's asleep too. What do I do?" I handed John baby Lily, "hand him to me" so he did and buckled him up in his car seat. "Do you want Lily back?" John asked me "do you want me to take her back?"
I asked looking up at him, "no I just have been observing how good of a mom you are too these two red heads." I smiled knowing I have done my job well at being a mother. "Thank you John, you can keep her if you want." So he did and played peekaboo with her as I fell asleep soundlessly in the chair next to them.