Chapter 32

Sleep wasn't my friend at the time I disided to take a nap. so I stood up from the bed making sure not to wake my sleeping babys from their slumber and went out to the balcony to get some fresh air. The sun was bright and the sky was a beautiful blue. It was just a lovely day outside, other than the cold I'm not used to. I've never been to Toronto so I was looking forward to this part of the tour. I was looking down from off of the balcony at all who passed bye the hotel. I glanced down the road a little to see a little coffee shop near by. The only thing I can remember about the place is the out door area, where tables with red and white umbrellas sat infront of the windows. Girls and boys in their 20s to 30s sat there either sipping coffee, eating pastries, and chatting with friends. There was a girl around 17 sitting at a table by herself with her head in her hands. She wore a purple shirt with unique designs along with a pair of jeans. (Outfit above) Her hair was dark and wavy, similar to mine. She looked like she just poped out of a 70s Polaroid photo. Suddenly she julted up, running down the street into the hotel. Intrigued I scanned through the crowd, but all I saw was people enjoying the chilly weather with each other. That's when my eyes landed on a familiar red head in a pair of bell bottoms and a striped turtle neck. Like the brunette she looked like she just jumped out of the 70s. Even though she was dressed differently I could tell exactly who she was, it was Darcy. The girl who promised me a ticket home at the end of the week, but now she was chasing a unknown brunette down the streets of Toronto and right down into this very hotel. I don't know why, but I sense she could be a threat.