Chapter 7

John

I was in the living room with George, talking about my guest from the lake. "John I don't know, She could be a crazy fan. A member of the press under cover, trying to get a good story out of ye." George says looking at me from the couch, "Geo it's fine, she's harmless. She's not a member of the press, I can tell. The lass barley says enything to me." He nodded, "I'm going to get back to my flat now. See ye in thee morning John" "see ye Geo" I closed the door behind him and locked it. I went up to my room to change into pajamas when I found a little note on my pillow.

Hey John! Just forgot to
Tell you goodnight. And thank You for the toothbrush and
toothpastell.
~ Eve

I smiled, I took the note and set it in my night stand drawer. I went to my dresser and got out some pyjamas to sleep in. When I was comfortable in my pyjamas, I jumped into the bed and tried to drift into a slumber.

A/n
Last week's been a long week for my family and I. I had a doctor's appointment in St Louis, bacons hams and cakes to do for 4h. My parents had to go to court with my cousin and they went back to st Louis for that. And they are going back to court tonight so I have to spend the night at my grandmas. I'm sorry for the delay, it's been crazy.