Chapter 20

The honking of Paul's car started and us three successfully got our suit cases down the stairs and out the door before Paul left without us. "Hey Eve, how you doing this fine morning?" Paul said as we got in. "Tired. You?" "I'm doing just fine" he said turning back to the front of the car. After John and dad wer done putting there bags in the trunk we left for the airport. All the little buildings of Liverpool flew past us as Paul drove down the streets of his hometown. Soon we arrived at the airport, Paul and John both put there disguises on before we walked up to the crowded building. I have actually never road on a airplane before and was quite nervous about it too. We all walked up to the desks to a lady in a work uniform. "Excuse me but when dose the plane to America leave?" Paul says trying to disguise his voice as much as he could. She looked at one of the packets of paper on her desk, flipping a couple intell she said "in about an hour, is that all?" He shook his head, "no, can you please tell us wer we need to wait at" "if you turn around, there are seats near the entrance of the building. You'll wait there until your flight is announced on the speakers" she smiled and looked back at her papers she was filling out. "Thank you mam" Paul said tiling his hat to the lady. We walked over to the chairs and sat down. Dad was right beside me and John was over infront of me. Paul was sitting on my left next to a vase full of flowers. My nose started running after awhile, I looked over at the table next to Paul and there sure was a box of tissues. "Paul can you hand me the tissues?" He looked over at me and realized what I had just said. He reached his hand for the box but accidentally bumped into the vase, sending it to its doom on the cold hard ground. "Hurry up and through the glass in the trash. They'll never know." John said emotion less. The loudness in the airport drowned out the crashinf of the vase. "John! I cant just throw it in the trash, I have to pay for it!" Paul whisper shouted across the room to John. "not if they dont even know that you broke it" John said back, I was just laghing my heart out because all I could think about was the Paul's broken a glass song. "Eve stop laughing! It's not funny!" Paul shouted at me, but I just keped on going. Soon I finally stoped "Paul's broken a glass, broken a glass, he's broke today" then my dad started to laugh, getting the joke I was laughing at earlier. "What is with you two? Help me with the fricken vase!" He started getting pretty mad so I got up and got the trash can to throw the shards away. "What are you doing?!" Paul exclaimed. "I'm helping throwing it away, its no use enymore." I said calmly throwing away the broken glass Paul has broken. "But I have to pay for it" "just go with it Macca" I said dissiding to us his nickname for once. "At least let me help pick it up 'bric" I got up from my position on the floor and scooted the trashcan to his feet. "Aww now I have a nickname from you and John. How sweet, But your right I am just another brick in the wall." "What's that supposed to mean?" John asked looking at me. I crossed my legs sitting in my chair, "well.. I'm just another normal person you see every day. There's nothing special about me, I'm no celebrity that just happens to be "perfect". I'm just another human being on this earth, nothing much to me. I'm just another brick in a wall" he just staired at me for a few seconds, "don't you ever say that again Evelyn. you are the most beautiful, funny, smart, and strong girl I have ever met. Your so kind, and generous to others. Eve, your special to us and there is no one out in this world that acts, looks, and is you. Promise me you will never say that again, it breaks my heart." I nod "I promise" we sat there for a couple more minutes, then Ringo and George walked into the building. "Hey guys! About half a hour before our plane leaves" dad said as they sat down in the seats next to John. When our wait was over we got on our private plane, it was very spacious in it. I started to feel funny, I was getting scared of flying. I sat down in a seat next to a window, which I probably shouldn't have. Soon dad came and sat down beside me, he looked over at me. I had my feet in the chair with me as I hugged my knees tightly to my chest. "Honey are you ok?" I shook my head. We hadn't even left the runway and I was beginning to freak out. I felt him take my hands off my knees, and lift my head up off my legs. I wrapped my arms around him, feeling safe in his arms as he held me like a fragile glass figure. "You should buckle before we leave" I nodded. I unwrapped my arms from around his shoulders and slowly buckled up. I then leaned my head on his shoulder as I closed my eyes trying to think of something more positive than the feeling of feeling like your going to die. I felt the plane jurk forward, and soon the plane was in the air. After awhile I fell asleep in the safe arms of my beloved father.