fifteen.

Snow
Her mouth dropped at the sight. Why would he text her to come over while she's there? "Fucking asshole." she whispered. The tears started pouring out as she sat at the window.
"Cmon baby you know you want it." Lacey crawled up on Michael and Snow couldnt watch anymore. She rushed back into to her window, as she started to climb in, her foot hit Michaels window. She slammed in the floor shut the windoe and leane againt the wall, bawling.
She heard Michael say "what the fuck?" outside before hearing his window shut too.

She cried and cried for at least 15 minutes and called Josey. She didnt answer so she tried Luke. He didnt answer, so she tried Ashton.

"Snow? Is everything okay it's like 3 am?" He asked and she heard Calum ask "is she okay?" in the background.

"What did I do wrong?" She cried.

"Woah Snow whats going on?" Ash asked, worry in his voice.

"Michael texted me and asked me to come over so when I went over there I saw him and Lacey in his bed and they both had barley any clothes on and they didnt see me and I left." She took a deep breath.

"Dick." She heard Calum say.

"He told you to come over while she was there?" Ashton asked clearly confused.

"Yeah." She breathed.

"Im so fucking sorry Snow. Hes a dick."

--
Ashton and Calum stayed on the phone till Snow could barley keep her eyes open and she finally went to bed around 4am.

7:00am rolled around in what seemed like minutes to Snow and she dragged herself out of bed, took a shower and got dressed for school. A plain black tshirt and ripped jeans with red chucks, her hair down and wavy.

-

She arrived to school a little earlier than usual and sat by a tree at the edge of the courtyard till school started. She put her headphones in and clicked Take Me To Church by Hozier.
At the near end of the 2nd song, she heard someone approaching and pulled out one earphone turning to see Michael coming towards her. She shoved her phone and earphones back in her bag and stood up, walking away before he reached her.

"Wait, Snow!" She heard him call but kept walking.
"Baby wait!" She turned around.

"Leave me the hell alone Michael." He looked at her confused.

"I just wanna talk."
"Well I dont. Leave me alone." She snapped and turne away again.
"Sno-"
"Leave her alone man." Calum said, walking up behind Michael.

"Fuck off Cal." Michael hugged, running an aggrivated hand through his messy hair.

"You know, shes so good for you. She cares about you and you went and pull a dick stunt like that!" Calum shook his head and walked off before Michael could retaliate.

"What the fuck?" he groaned.

OKAY IK THIS IS CONFUSIN BUT JUST WAIT I PROMISE ITLL BE EXPLAINED NEXT CHAPTER.