thirty.

pls read authors note at the end bbys

Snow
I shot up at the sound of my phone ringing on the table beside me. I glanced at the clock that read 3:46am and groaned. The caller ID was Unknown so I ignored it and layed back down. Just as I started to drift off it rang again.
"Son of a bitch!" I mumbled and picked it up.

"Hello?" I said angrily into the phone.
"Snow!" My stomach churned and I felt my legs start to shake. It was my father.

"What?" I tried to sound less scared than I actually was but, it wasnt working very well.
"Get your ass home!" He shouted. Does he know where I am?
I looked at the window making sure the curtains were closed, just in case.
"No." I simply replied. I heard a shatter on his end and assumed he threw a liquor bottle.

"Listen here you little bitch. I am your father and you will do what I tell you or you'll be punished." I swallowed and heard a door opening in the hall.

"No. I'm not letting you beat me like before. I'm not coming back."

"I'll find you Snow. You'll regret disobeying me." And the line went dead. I dropped my phone on the ground and sat on the end of the bed, my legs still shaking awful along with my hands. I'd always been scared of my father but scared is now an understatement. I heard the door open but was too into my thoughts to look up and see who it was.

"Baby?" Michaels voice spoke but I remained staring at my phone on the ground at my feet.

"Who were you talking to?" He closed the door behind him. I looked up at him.

"Nobody." I lied and grabbed my phone quickly and tossed it to the chair by the window.

"Yes you were. I heard you." He lifted my chin and I instantly broke into tears, wrapping my arms around Michael's waist and burying my face in his chest. He let me cry for a minute, rubbing my back softly.
"It was your dad wasn't it?" I nodded. I'd stopped crying but I remained laying against his chest, where I felt the safest.

"What did he say?" I felt the tears well up again.

"He- he said I'd regret disobeying him and that he'd find me. Michael he'll kill me." I started sobbing again. Michael lifted my face to look at him. I stared in his green eyes and felt calmed. He wasn't wearing a shirt and his hair was a mess but he was still beautiful to me.

"I promise you. I will never let him hurt you. I'm going to protect you, forever. Okay? I love you." He leaned in and kissed my forhead softly.
"Get some sleep baby." He helped me lay back on my bed and started towards the door.

"Wait." He turned around. "Don't leave me alone please." He just nodded and climbed in the bed with me. He wrapped his arm around me tightly and I cuddled up to his chest.

"I love you Michael." I whispered.
"I love you too SnowBaby." We lay there in silence and I finally started to drift off again.

"Snow I need to tell you something." He said with a hint of nervousness. I looked up at him.

"What is it?" I whispered. He looked at me for a few seconds before sighing.

"I just love you is all." I smiled and leaned up to place a small kiss on his lips.

"I love you too."

-------

Michael

I told Snow I had practice today and for her to stay home and rest. School let out so were on summer vacation now. The tour starts next month and I still haven't told Snow. I don't know what I'm supposed to stay. 'Hey I know I promised I'd never leave you alone but I'm going on tour for 3 months in another country in less than a month.' She'd hate me forever. I sighed deeply and walked into Luke's basement to join the other three.

Luke was laying in the floor trying to play his guitar upside down, Ashton was on his phone smiling, I'm assuming talking to Hannah and Calum was practicing chords for one of our songs.

Luke looked up and saw me walk in and sat up.

"Hey man, why the long face? Fight with Snow?" I rolled my eyes and plopped down on the couch beside Ashton.

"Not yet." I mumbled. They all looked at me obviously confused. "Yet?" Ashton asked.

"I haven't told her about the tour yet."
Calum looked at me with wide eyes.

"Dude we leave for England in less than a month." I groaned.

"I know. I don't know how to tell her. I promised I wouldn't leave her alone. Her fucking father called threatening her last night." I layed my face in my hands.

"You have to tell her soon man. It'll only make it worse the longer you wait." Ashton said.

"Have you told Hannah?" I asked.

"Yeah, the day after I got the call. She was upset but she knows I love what I do and she's gonna come to some shows and visit, and If Snow loves you then she'll understand." He told me.

"But we've known for a month and I still havent told her. She's gonna be pissed at me." They exchanged looks.

"Well." Luke said.

"Fuck. Let's just practice." I grabbed my guitar and we started on the first song of our setlist.

I've got to tell Snow soon, but how?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
GUESS WHO'S BAAACCKKK!

It's lil ol me. Well I'm out of school and on summer vacation so ill be updating this and my Ashton fic ALOT more now.

I'm hoping to end this book in 10 chapters maybe a few more but there will be a sequel so I'm working on the second book.

BUT COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS PLS.

hmu on twitter and ig btw

twitter: @mukeandhoran
ig: morgan.njh